(1) 'Keldeo Box' Images and Info [10/2]

Packs are pretty good

What's with the huge promo gaps? (51, 53-55 and then 57-60)

His horn better be able to be put straight

Boundaries Crossed is not out yet and that is already out. Darn Target and Walmart leaking stuff early.

Storminn said:
Boundaries Crossed is not out yet and that is already out. Darn Target and Walmart leaking stuff early.

They didn't leak this early, it's supposed to come out before Boundaries Crossed.

Tempted to buy a jumbo keldeo, cut it into fourths, and use those as Keldeo proxies.

It's the Mewtwo Figure Box all over again.
That set logo looks pretty cool.
Keldeo looked better before.

TheAmazingDerpfish said:
Yay new banner! :]
Please tell me the Keldeo figurine's horn is able to be put straight.

Yeah, it was a little bent out of the box.

One interesting side note, this promo (BW60) makes this the largest promo set. DP only went to DP56

Shakespeare said:
Yeah, it was a little bent out of the box.

One interesting side note, this promo (BW60) makes this the largest promo set. DP only went to DP56

What a relief. For a moment I thought they made the figure weird. That paint job could be better, though.

Promos, promos everywhere.

Cool. Keldeo promo might be played. And awesome new banner Xous!

I saw the Keldeo box at Walmart tonight. Instead I bought the Black 2 they had put out early.

I'm absolutely perplexed about the composition of Boundaries Crossed... I can't tell if the Unova starters from NBS will be omitted, and made into promos in the future (or into a later set), and some cards from later sets will top up this set, or if some other cards will be omitted. As it stands, not every card from NBC, Keldeo BS Deck and FB/CF can be included.

The Keldeo promo is terrible, but whad'ya know, not every card can be good. The set symbol for Boundries Crossed is cool.

...also, am I the only one who thinks the hairs on Keldeo EX's head look like the Noble Victories set symbol?

Am I the only person who is blown away by the fact that Boundries Crossed will have 149 cards excluding shinies!
That's a lot, dang!

What a great pack pull. Makes me almost want to buy it (bet you that it will be $25AUD). Nice figure, showing us how many cards there will be in BC very, very nice :3

This box is my Christmas in October!! As a Keldeo fan, I cannot tell you how freaking long the two months worth of waiting for this have been. Wahoo!

Now I just have to wait two more months for the Keldeo film dub.

I really love keldeo too! ^-^ I bought a box, but I had to dig through a pile of them to find a decent looking figure, most of the paint jobs were terrible!!! T-T I didnt expect the figure to be so small though. I almost broke his tail off T-T weeee thanks to the jumbo we can see a little preview of the bounderies crossed stamp at the bottom!!! ^-^

yay bounderies crossed does come out soon!! I am also excited!!! Must get keldeo ex card!!!! =D

Back