(1) June CoroCoro Scans Leaked - New Pokemon [6/11]

Wow i am really happy for this game,and the only thing that really disappointed me is probably gone( yes, pokemon following you)Also i really like the new pokemon, some look more animal like or a bit more creative i like a lot the pidgeon pokemon it looks so happy, is it just me or are they introducing a lot of new moves and abilities, i think this game is going to be really exceptional.
This day is a great one, i would like to think both Life-wise and Pokemon-wise

I really liked Starly and I also like this one. Though I have a slight problem with the pink one. I have no clue how that became a Pokemon. Also Gear isn't a bad Pokemon either its a nice Pokemon, I think people have a problem with it because it doesn't seem to be a Pokemon just two gears stuck together. They actually kind of look like Magnemite. It'll take time to get used to the new Pokemon.

Hey, interesting what someone found in MFGG.

1276288243907.jpg

Has anyone noticed the cards on the bottom? They look beautiful and have Zoroark (the evo...I think that's his name) battling something. Just pointing that out :D

Zierant said:
Hey, interesting what someone found in MFGG.

1276288243907.jpg

that's interesting. would make sense seeing as these Pokemon have probably been drawn for a while. I wonder if there are any more in-game hints.

BdUbBs_44 said:
whoa, didnt see that coming. they all make me SICK (especially munna) >:p

That's not very nice. They are very interesting and you can't deny that the zebra one is AMAZING!!

I think it will be interesting to see them in the anime, if someone had shown me tangela and ditto before I saw them in the anime, maybe the game would have never called my attention..:)

Wonder if anyone found this out before me but Mamepato might be named Peageon in US because Mame is pea in Jap, one of the English-Japanese puns from the creator again.

Not only that but its ability is also a puns, hatomune = heart + chest or hato as in pigeon + chest. Also notice the chest area of the pokemon is a heart shape.

Also, the ability encourage of Hihidaruma seems to negate secondary effect of a move in exchange for power up.

And actually, I kinda agree more with the translation on bulbapedia regarding the croc ability, it's not 'Earthquake Spiral' but rather 'Overconfidence' which raise attack as it knocks out pokemon.

I'm guessing Turbo Blaze will be the fire equivalent to Motor Drive that Magmortar should have gotten and Terra Voltage will be something with the ground type like allowing electric moves to hit ground pokemon, or maybe some sort of immunity to ground.

Zekrom's ability would be more accurately written as "Teravoltage", meaning a trillion volts. "Terra voltage" implies a connection to the Ground-type or the Earth which hasn't been suggested elsewhere.

Meaty said:
I'm guessing Turbo Blaze will be the fire equivalent to Motor Drive that Magmortar should have gotten and Terra Voltage will be something with the ground type like allowing electric moves to hit ground pokemon, or maybe some sort of immunity to ground.

My wild guess is that they boost fire-type and electric-type moves by 10% or something.

Wonder when will they make an ability that let pokemon use selfdestruct and explosion survive with 1 hp.

I LOVE SHIMAMA AND MUN'NA!!!
And Reshiram's sprite is amazing!!!
YAY! No more legendaries with Pressure as an ability! (That was the only reason I liked Groudon/Kyogre)

But can you get Zorua ONLY by having the event Celebi?? :(

I wouldn't be surprised if what happened with Mun'na here is that they have certain Pokemon 'stereotypes' that they want to fill each gen, and if they can't one gen then make sure they do it the next gen. They probably went, "Hmm, we need a stupid-looking pink Pokemon... Chansey gen 1, Snubbull gen 2, Gorebyss and that heartfish thing Gen 3, Lililicky Gen 4 (though that's a stretch)... Hmm, let's use a random one we made 15 years ago for Gen 5!"

Tensho said:
Wonder when will they make an ability that let pokemon use selfdestruct and explosion survive with 1 hp.

That would be a broken ability. And besides, a Focus Band could work if the Pokemon using Explosion of SD has full HP.

Back