(1) June CoroCoro Scans Leaked - New Pokemon [6/11]

Haha I got a little excited there... but Pokebeach always puts it together and makes it look nicer. :3

Night of undescribable awesomeness... This is the most exciting generation revealed yet!!!!! sigh... god I love this. Its night in Australia where I am...

sirrileyaaron said:
Night of undescribable awesomeness... This is the most exciting generation revealed yet!!!!! sigh... god I love this. Its night in Australia where I am...

Haha in USA it's 9:00 AM, but I've been up since 5:00 loving on these leaks....good way to start my day, yes?

The pink thing looks kinda cute here:

w8n82f.png

: D

And it's in the middle of the day here in Norway.

darksun said:
What's the thing in the middle at the bottom? Pokedex?
I assume that yes, it is a Pokedex. But we can never know until they confirm it.

Anyways, for now, I love all the gen 5 Pokemon!

I especially enjoy the look of the pigeon Pokemon. :p

Does the camera zoom when a non attack move is used?(Like Sunny Day etc.)(Sorry , dont know what they are called)It looks like it in the second picture of Mun'na...

Judging by the fact that when it is open and revealing a dex entry for Chiramii, I'd say that it is the Pokedex. I'd like to know what the honey-comb like assembly is on the bottom left...

FireGrey said:
I love the gear pokemon!
._.

The gear Pokémon... No, just, no.
No no no no no.
Drawing flowers on a Pokémon for some pathetic reason, maybe, but the gear one, no, just, no.

I'm not getting these games, it's pretty final now. Have fun with them to those who do, but I...
no, god no ._.

The Digimon does look kinda cute in sprite-form, and at least it's a solid-colour without unnecessary lines or flower patterns.

Back