(1) June CoroCoro Scans Leaked - New Pokemon [6/11]

Looks 'interesting' - but I guess we'll just have to wait and see what comes of it :).
Not sure about the idea of not collecting the 8 badges, though - it's kinda the point of the games :D, hope it turns out not to be true, or if it does, they have something EXTRA special lined up!

No...they had 5 Pokemon that were relativley awesome...and then...this...geez its like the epitome of girly and cute...man i thought Pokemon was getting away being "cute." Reshiram and Zekrom were awesome, and then this...c'mon we already have liek 6 "mouse" pokemon why do we need another...Game Freak stop making Pokemon cute!!!

That mouse is cute! :3

I can't make a judgment on the other one since you can't really see it very well...

I can't wait to see what else will be revealed!:D

I think it's fake.

The Japanese spelling is unnatural for a Pokemon name.「チラーミー」would feel right but「チラーミィ」 just seems odd.

I think it's real.... Also check the top lef. Corner, it looks like a third new pokemon to me, shaped like a gear?

kriffix said:
I think it's fake.

The Japanese spelling is unnatural for a Pokemon name.「チラーミー」would feel right but「チラーミィ」 just seems odd.

Tell that to them:

poke063_3.png

poke173_3.png

poke240_3.png

poke251_3.png

You have hurt their feelings :(

A bit plain, but it actually cute! I'm pleasantly surprised. Doesn't look exactly Pokemon-y to me, but neither does most of Gen 4, so there you go.

These look like fakemon. It is just the style of them. It isnt like anything we have seen from gen 5. possible 502 pokemon!!! I still like em. I hope that they are real...

omg, they are so cute! =D i'am really suprised about the new Pokemon's

can't wait for better scans ^^
thnx WPM

Back