(1) Information on Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion [12/13]

Pokemonlover903 said:
i think we might not see volcanion and hoopa so soon cause it can be like genesect and meloetta, and does anyone know if shiny carbink will transform into shiny diancie?

Maybe not, because people have been saying the next generation is coming soon, and Volcanion and Hoopa will appear shortly. BUT, you can never be so sure. Maybe they are making a new game that is compatable with X and Y? Maybe everyone was wrong to say that it was coming soon.

I doubt anything is coming soon. It's usually more than a year after the first paired games of a generation until we get the next games.

Pokemon releases have been more or less annual since they first came out, with only 3 exceptions in the 15 years they've been making games. It's likely that by the end of 2014 we'll have some new form of main series game, whether it's Pokemon Z, Hoenn remakes, or a new generation. I personally find remakes and a third version equally plausible, since in the past they've done both a third version followed by a remake(fire red and then emerald), and also a remake followed by a third version (platinum and then heart gold).

I had the main point that because of this, we'll probably see the other two event legendaries by the time the game releases in 2014. However I've now decided that they could easily hold off on revealing the other two until after the third version comes out, which could be as late as 2015 if they do remakes this year! I don't think we can read to much into this early release of Diancie since they have a lot of potential material for this generation and they could stretch things out a lot, or not.

What I see is that by the end of this year they'll reveal the movie starring Zygarde and possibly Xerneas and Yveltal. Then in early 2015 they'll reveal Zygarde's new form along with Hoopa /Volcanion and have them co-star in that movie with Z version being released in the fall.

I think Volcanion's base stats should be around 80/115/120/120/90/75 as it forms the 600 BST non-mascot legendaries have and matches WPM's Info/Smea's screenshots.

Well damn, hacking is back on. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHBc6RtW9y0

And.. https://www.youtube.com/results?filters=today&search_query=mega+latios&lclk=today
Yeah, from what we can see, Latiosite and Latiaste are un-tradable and can currently only be obtained with Power Save or whatever that thing is.

Still..You can trade it, only Local for what I heard. And AZ Floete doesn`t appeard on the Dex.. so: I think AZ`s Floette is related to Pokemon Z or whatever. And that there he will appear.

AZ's Floette doesn't register as a form in the dex? Darn, I was hoping we'd get a form name. :p Though, did spiky-eared Pichu register in HGSS's dex?

I think the proper term is Floette-Eternal. Also, from what we have so far, it can't be traded, it has a different movepool than normal Floette formes (specifically Light of Ruin which it learns at Lv. 50) and I think the Cry is also unique but I may be wrong. And the base stats are also higher, plus Eviolite works on her, despite not being able to evolve.

With powersaves no longer releasing unreleased items and events, we're back to the usual, suspenseful wait. I like it better this way, with more speculation, etc.

TyranitarTube said:
Eviolite doesn't work on that Floette from my tests.

Awe...that's a bummer. Was hoping it would, but it makes sense since that specific one is programmed not to evolve, therefore, in a way, fully evolved in the game.

Back