(1) Gotta Catch 'Em All Website [9/16]

I am missing 11 Pokemon ATM but no ones seems to have the right codes. There is not even a support link to report the broken codes.:(

xxashxx said:
What are the codes you ublocked if you only have those left? In other words what are the codes that you used that are not Broken? Thanks XD.:)

.... All of them that i didn't list? I did every single code. They all worked fine until these last 5.

Whitefire said:
xxashxx said:
What are the codes you ublocked if you only have those left? In other words what are the codes that you used that are not Broken? Thanks XD.:)

... All of them that i didn't list? I did every single code. They all worked fine until these last 5.

Ok out of the bad codes which 6 codes worked for you? You know what? It is not these are the wrong codes it is the IP's are not registering the codes when inputted. That would explain everything right there. That means the site has database issues which they are failing to fix. You would think by now after people like us are reporting the bad entries they would have it fixed by now. I just now figured that it is a database issue XD.:).

xxashxx said:
Whitefire said:
... All of them that i didn't list? I did every single code. They all worked fine until these last 5.

Ok out of the bad codes which 6 codes worked for you? You know what? It is not these are the wrong codes it is the IP's are not registering the codes when inputted. That would explain everything right there. That means the site has database issues which they are failing to fix. You would think by now after people like us are reporting the bad entries they would have it fixed by now. I just now figured that it is a database issue XD.:).

It would explain that the codes say that they dont exist? Id think the more logical explanation is they changed them. Like they did the downloads. There are no more booster pack codes. So the ones that did have them now have other stuff.

It would explain that the codes say that they dont exist? Id think the more logical explanation is they changed them.
^Exactly.

I'm not sure why everyone thinks they're 'broken'. If they all work right away, and then half of them don't work within an hour, odds are they changed half the codes so they couldn't be farmed anymore.

Clearly they aren't broken. They were changed.

Oh great anyone have the new codes then? If so please PM me. Thanks XD.:)

xxashxx said:
Oh great anyone have the new codes then? If so please PM me. Thanks XD.:)

That is the thing. As far as Ive seen ever since they changed them, nobody knows. Ive looked around and nobody seems to know what they were changed to. And its not gonna matter soon anyways. Come tomorrow the new set will be out.

Got this back from an email inquiry:

Hello,

I'm sorry but the codes you are trying to enter have not been released by ePrize which means that were not obtained the proper way. Please check the site for official codes.

If you have any other questions or concerns please reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Michelle

ePrize

CHANGING THE WAY BRANDS

INTERACT WITH CONSUMERS

One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069

eprize.com

TrainerSivan said:

Hello,

I'm sorry but the codes you are trying to enter have not been released by ePrize which means that were not obtained the proper way. Please check the site for official codes.

Sincerely,

Michelle

ePrize

CHANGING THE WAY BRANDS

INTERACT WITH CONSUMERS

eprize.com

That makes sense, when you hover over the Pokeballs that aren't unlocked they all say 'hint coming soon'. (at least for me)

I did not get to the site until the codes were changed XD so that is why it did not work for me. I just hope the new set of codes work if any XD.:)

Lex said:
TrainerSivan said:

Hello,

Sincerely,

Michelle

ePrize

CHANGING THE WAY BRANDS

INTERACT WITH CONSUMERS

eprize.com

That makes sense, when you hover over the Pokeballs that aren't unlocked they all say 'hint coming soon'. (at least for me)

I got the same email. This makes me think that only some of the codes were posted on the web, and the rest were being held off for following weeks before being posted. However, people found other ways to figure out the codes before they were released, so the company had to do something about it. (Such as disabling the codes that weren't suppose to be available yet.) It would sort of explain why I've been able to find plenty of lists of the codes, but few links to where these codes were "found".

So now all 24 codes work? If so I will enter the remaining codes either tonight or tomorrow. Anyway please post the codes that were fixed iff they are different codes. Thanks XD.:)

xxashxx said:
So now all 24 codes work? If so I will enter the remaining codes either tonight or tomorrow. Anyway please post the codes that were fixed iff they are different codes. Thanks XD.:)

Codes likely arent found yet. But the downloads work now. I posted much earlier that several of them, strangely enough, the ones that had broken codes, didnt have working downloads. But all the downloads on the pokemon work now. But Froakie and Skrelp duplicate other pokemon's downloads. The chapter 3 of manga, and one alert ring tone thing.

If anyone knows where the locations of the new codes are, post here. At least we can work together to locate the codes.

That's the thing no one knows where they are or if they work. PUSA messed up once again XD.:)

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but I found a code here on Nintendo's site. http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/pokemon/

Teeboy23 said:
Don't know if this has been posted yet, but I found a code here on Nintendo's site. http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/pokemon/

Thank you!! It worked for me. :D

Back