(1) Gotta Catch 'Em All Website [9/16]

Oh boy... so unknowingly I entered the freebie code, so now it says the Xerneas code is invalid...

H1Z1 said:
Oh boy... so unknowingly I entered the freebie code, so now it says the Xerneas code is invalid...

It's INVALID or it says that you already used the code?

VVY-Y3HV-HDA-MSR

Free booster code for those who want it. I would give you guys a second one, but I'm already maxed out of entires, thereby not being able to get that last code (dang nab it Froakie!)

Re: Xerneas code isn't working

It was the last one that was discovered so it's the last one most of us are entering. AND, most of us already entered the freebie code, which maxed out our 24 entries per week limit.
Basically, you'll have to wait until next week to get Xerneas. :B

Got two booster codes, except I don't play that game. Feel free to use it.

4CJ-R95F-WEQ-UNC
75T-9ENJ-9FM-F6W

DARN, cant even take all the free Packs nobody wants because the server maintenence, guess Im just going to have fun with the alert sounds for now.

Booster packs
UVY-4UJP-RBK-Y7D
3CT-LTER-EXH-D9W

location = Greece , so i won't need them.

And here are my Free boosters to a game I dont play.

Y5G-UDGS-VHV-QFS
GX7-8Y7L-D8F-C5V

Good luck to everyone on the sweepstakes though.

There are so many fake accounts I don't even know how they're going to work out who wins...

Also lel at the ~130 people watching this thread for booster codes

X3K5 - Chespin
X9K3 - Malamar
Y8P4 - Pancham
X4Q8 - Dedenne
Y2P6 - Noivern
X7Q5 - Honedge
Y3F2 - Pangoro
X7C9 - Helioptile
Y4L6 - Skrelp
X5H8 - Fennekin
Y5B6 - Spritzee (Booster Pack)
Y9D8 - Gogoat
Y8H7 - Yveltal
Y6J5 - Sylveon
X2R4 - Bunnelby
Y3S7 - Skiddo
X8G5 - Inkay
X5W8 - Fletchling
X5T3 - Swirlix
x6p4 - Froakie (Booster Pack)
X7M4 - Xerneas
Y6V8 - Talonflame
X8T9 - Litleo
X4C7 - Clauncher

Here ya go.

Ryan Sinclair said:
There are so many fake accounts I don't even know how they're going to work out who wins...

Also lel at the ~130 people watching this thread for booster codes

Are you registering them to the same or different email addresses?

Teeboy23 said:
I would like to know where people are finding the codes at...

I just gathered em bit by bit when people posted them and ended up with all current 24.

Ive gotten all but Xerneas to work. And I KNOW I haven't entered the free code.I specifically avoided it. Xerneas says that Ive already used it, when I haven't. And I know I haven't used the free code.

Teeboy23 said:
I would like to know where people are finding the codes at...

there are "only" 480 (do you add or multiply there?) possible passwords if i do the math right and 24 of them are the right ones, so everyone was entering codes in hope to be right!

So it resets itself weekly? I wonder if that's how they'll be releasing the new pokemon, it'd be silly if they just kept using the same pokemon each week.

Back