(1) Galactic's Conquest Scans and Translations [10/8]

i love this sets art, i love shiny lotads!

i can't wait till this comes out in america

So far-
-Tyrannitar isn't out yet and it's already been outclassed

-Shiny Pokemon are being awesome

-Shaymin & Shedinja decks will roam the earth, killing actives whilst pwning their backups.

-Pokebodies are obsolete

-Mirror Move-Roost will rule the world! Mwahaha!

-Every Shaymin Sky form lvl X will have a Land Form underneath it =/

-Blaziken GE and Heatran X got a new best friend.

-Wailrein/Tyrannitar d return, but 3x better and with a decent attack!

-Manetric defends himself from his own attack.

-OhlolIgetitnowManetric-Ampharos -_- Is Claydol dead?

-G&G is never coming back. Ever.

-Gardevoir is so bad it doesn't deserve correct justification in its name.

-Lance and Salamence has made this thread very annoying to check for updates on. Or is it just my browser?

-T2 Rampardos will pwn SO HARD! Even when he's almost dead, you can reduce damage done to him.

-The poster of that thread about Rampardos needing a power/body will be thrilled. =P

-Weavile = Worse Lucario without the reference. =/

-Blastoise-Delcatty. Why are they making it this easy for us? I want a combo-challenge!

-Slaking let us all down. =/

-The set provides 2 new decks and a few techs. I was right, the set's no good.

Lol.
Ampharos + Manectric.
A new lock deck?
Wow.

Shaymin is really sexy.

And yet...Gardevoir is OK, but.... *shudders*

Finally theres a Gardevoir in the set that sucks! lol :p What will become of Delcatty thoe?

Seriously. The best combo is Blastoise + Togekiss + Mantine + Palkia Lv.X/Palkia Lv.X GE << Just think about this, let it sink into your brains for moment

No, Delcatty is just an open target for Claydol smacking decks, especially when he damages himself. You can try it, but I just use 3x Night Maintence in my list <<check it out in the Deck Garage

Deck Master - The idea is that Delcatty puts them on top of the deck. That way, you get 2 guarenteed energies. Night Maintenence just throws the card into that dark and unpredictable abyss known as the deck.

DP Dusknoir just got outclassed in a big way. Palkia Lv.X Sp will have the whole format playing only 3 bench >.> Seriously, you have a Magmortar with 5 Energy? warp Point, Lost Zone thing GG.

Serjent- Sorta, but think of it like this.

You have your main attacker, Claydol, and Palkia G lvl X. This leaves you with one free spot. Also, it has 2 retreat cost, and has to be active to lvl up.

Although it is still evil. =P

Wow, these cards are uber...
NO! To power lock-downs. We already knew about the Dialga, but, Ampharos too! Giratina X seems to be very annoying. Multiple techs being sent to the lost zone. :/ Though, it's reasonable because of the attack cost.
Oh, and Slaking+Dialga X = ultimate pwnage
Shaymin Sky X = useless (Sorry, but it's true)

Serjent Tankian said:
DP Dusknoir just got outclassed in a big way. Palkia Lv.X Sp will have the whole format playing only 3 bench >.> Seriously, you have a Magmortar with 5 Energy? warp Point, Lost Zone thing GG.
Except the opponet gets to pick. So no, dusk is still better. His attack is alright though. Stoise is just insane. I can see slaking seeing some play (espically with rayquaza/eenrgy excel). BCIS=garintina lvl X.

Rampardos is best T2 donk I have seen for a while o_O.Just 1 energy for 80 damage, bypass anything, and can boosted by weakness(hello ampharos and raichu lv.x) too are insane! This is needed boost for fossil archetype that rarely seen play as main strategy. May have great chance to become overhyped like Kingdra now.

-Giratina/Togekiss or Giratina/Weavile
This Giratina LvX is the ultimate spread.

-Palkia G LvX is just....fun.

-Rampardos....!!!! Ultimate Donk!

-Then hmmm....what else....Haymaker is back! Oh yeah!

Blastoide/Delcatty...I can't wait to play that Deck :D

Giratina Lv.X is just overhyped o_O

Giratine Lv.X/Togekiss/Amphaross will beat everything xP

Back