(1) First Card Images of 'EX Battle Boost' [5/15]

I really like Rayquaza, Garchomp, and Charizard's artwork. Im pretty bummed out about Zekrom EX and Reshiram EX though.

Noooo, not awesome cards we'll probably never see in English, even if they are reprints! ;-;

OMG, the artwork! Charizard, Hydreigon, Chomp... look friggin awesome. I'm hoping to see that Emboar soon.

I think that Terrakion won the 'most printed Pokémon in a single generation' prize... Seriously, why are they reprinting reprints?

I... I think that Terrakion might be my least favorite piece of TCG art ever. The background makes me think of Charlie Brown and that expression is just... Not the way I'd like Terrakion to look. Eeessh...

Everything else is really awesome, though. Even the pack art is interesting. I wonder if the family in the Tepig / Pignite artwork is just a made-up family, or the artist's own family done in their style? It'd be an interesting little bit of information about the artist's inspiration to make a piece like that. (The artist growing up with a Tepig, or their son with a Tepig, etc.)

The Terrakion made me rofl so hard.

"DAMMIT WHY AM I IN ANOTHER REPRINT"
"AND THIS TIME IT'S FREAKING COLD"

I'm guessing Emboar will break the bench and the family will all be around it, in distress. Emboar's expression will be like, "What? I'm not fat, I'm big boned."

Delta Nite said:
OMG, the artwork! Charizard, Hydreigon, Chomp... look friggin awesome. I'm hoping to see that Emboar soon.

I think that Terrakion won the 'most printed Pokémon in a single generation' prize... Seriously, why are they reprinting reprints?

Reshiram and Zekrom want a word with you.

How do you make a reprint of Cinccino in a set that has amazing artwork, and NOT make it super adorable?! How, I ask you? HOW?!?! Most of the other artwork looks pretty decent, though.

Has anyone else noticed that there are no rarities in this set? Not even the EX's.

Talking about Cinccino, is it me, or Mitsuhiro used his old style on that one? I'd love to see he going old school.

Nice variety of artwok. Definitely digging the Charizard, Rayquaza, and Garchomp.

Not sure why they gave Cincinno another reprint when it just came out in Shiny Collection.

Tepig and the like made me further realise why my favorite artist is Kanako Eo, this , HGSS03 Pikachu, Emolga, ect.

The Charizard is great. A fresh new style - it will be well received into the Charizard family :D

I think they should print a Rayquaza art with his mouth closed. We haven't had one yet, and it might be interesting.

Also, what is Toxicroak doing? Seriously. What is that?

The artwork on these... wow... all of the different styles look amazing; the only ones I'm not real impressed about are Serperior and Reshiram/Zekrom. But I never really care for art that is or looks like 3D models.
I think my favorites are Charizard (WOW), Toxicroak (sleek angular styles are my weakness), and Rayquaza. Bonus shout-out to the Cincinno for reminding me of Mitsuhiro's older card artworks.

I dawwwww'd when I saw the Tepig/Pignite art. Especially with the child growing into a teen, and the new daughter (presumably) in the picture. Great art idea right there.

Back