(1) February's 'CoroCoro' Scans [2/13]

Versions, I expected that, but it wouldn't be all that interesting, well, it depends on how it'll turn out.

WPM, you said 5th scan twice and are you going to japan to see these movies as well?

Wait, a Zorua and Zoroark Wi-Fi event at the same time? Also, what about the Zoroark and Ditto shown in the scan? Could it just have been saying that if you breed the Zoroark, it will pass on Bark Out to a baby? (Hence why the Zorua is level 1). Surely that scan shows a scene of hatching a Zorua? The receiving from Mystery Gift screen looks different to that one.

lol, unfortunately WPM incorrectly posted that Zorua was being given out. It's Zoroark that's being given out ;)

Not both at the same time ^^;

Zoroark will be so much better than a Zorua anyway; being level 50, we can IV check it. Well, I already have my 31/09/31/31/31/31 Zoroark bred, but still, another Zoroark wouldn't hurt.

That vote thing does sound really cool. Will it be a Wi-Fi giveaway, or real life event? (As DreamWorld doesn't have artwork for all the Unova Pokémon). I'm guessing the following will be somewhere in the Top 10:
Reshiram
Zekrom
Thundurus
Tornadus
Mandibuzz
Pikachu
Victini

The lack of Cilan on the movie posters makes me sad.

two versions awesome the first time EVER!!
I want to draw the poster can I do this or this is only for Japanese ppl ??

I doubt we'll get both the movies here in the US. I want them both to air here but they'll probably just chop them together or only give us one because they'll say its too expensive and will take too long to dub two movies.

America has been pretty consistent with the Pokemon movies being aired. For all we know they could decide to air the movie(s) in actual theaters rather than on Cartoon Network.

Hopefully we will get a trailer of the second movie with Reshiram in it! I really want a poster for Victini and The Light Hero Reshiram!

they MUST air them on actual theaters :'( I wanna see pokemon movies in theaters again B4 I die :'<

Back