(1) February 4th Release Date for 'HeartGold' and 'SoulSilver' in Korea [12/10]

Feb 4th huh, Hopefully we get them sooner or the same day either way it's still exciting to hear that we are getting closer to release date

Things will happen with my body that are not able to be discussed on this website when those games drop. I will have one at midnight.

Gamestop has the release date @ 4/1, which is a few days after the PAX East 2010 in Boston. Hoping they have a demo booth there. They had one for Rumble at PAX West.

4/1? Gamestop is always wrong about those kind of things. They show games on those lists that never get released. lol

4/1=April Fuels. Odds of HGSS coming on that time is little to none. And WPM just proved that it was discreddited.

I'm guessing HGSS will come out in late February/early-mid March.

Good point, was hoping there was a seed of truth to it though. It would have given me another thing to do at Pax East.

Wow, February 4th is a little early. I doubt the game comes out before that but my guess is early-mid March.

dmaster out.

If they miraculously come out in the US january 18th or earlier, I'll be sooooooooo happy, cuz that's my b-day.

Ugh, why in Korea, THEN? The 4th of Feb is my birthday, and forget legal age- that would make the most awesome present to have HGSS come out then.

Highly not likely that'll happen though :/ Boooo.

However I'm glad that this means we'll get HGSS in the US February-ish, because my friend just spent(or wasted, as I'll break it to him) 60$ on a japanese game recently. He should of just waited two more months. :p I'm gonna rub this in his face, because he thinks I'm jealous. I'm patient enought to wait until March.

Awesome. Though remember Platinum came out on March 22nd this year so our release should be around March 21 next year which is not too far away now. Also I find it weird that they aired movie 12 early too since Movie 11 came out in February this year and movie 10 was also aired in February of last year. It is good we got movie 12 early but that means movie 13 should be out in the Summer or fall for us if we are starting to see previews now.:)

Back