(1) 'Emerging Powers' to Feature a New Reverse Holofoil Style [8/13]

I think the word "Beautiful" describes this story quite nicely. =P I can't wait to get my hands on some of these! =D

Finally RH cards that finally look awesome to me! :D

Last ones to look awesome to me were the EX era ones

What do the Trainers/Supporters look like? I can't wait to go to the prerelease next weekend now!

This set just got so much better. The cards are just plain awesome.

Afro-G: Beautiful is a great word to describe these.

The Supporters look great too! Watch these new reverse holo cards curve even worse than the ones before. xP

Oh my lord, I'm actually loving this new holofoil. The current one felt a little cheap to me, not to mention blinding (so a tad annoying to judge). These seem to be a bit less blinding and they actually look cool.
Oh and Audino-Victiny is the new donk deck for newbs.

Also, bit sadface about the secret rares. The Lightning one is easily outclassed, Tornadus could've been cool if we had some better Special Energies to go with it. Cyclone Energy seems both very fitting and very useful here.

On the other hand, now people don't have to find secret rares anymore to build a good deck, which is good.

They're cool, energy on reverse holo for the win! But watch them bend even worse than the ones before, so I might just try to get the old style reverse holo version of cards I'm trying to get for my deck. But then again, I could get some of my peers to give me their Supporters and Trainers for these >:D!

One more reason for me to be happy about getting a box! :D
EDIT: Unless it's just the reflection, that Swadloon in the 1st picture is an error! There's no X next to the damage amount for Double Razor Leaf!

Well I wont be AS disappointed when this is my pack holo -_- haha. They're alot better than the old reverse holos. Whoever thought of this needs a raise

the aura is with me8 said:
One more reason for me to be happy about getting a box! :D
EDIT: Unless it's just the reflection, that Swadloon in the 1st picture is an error! There's no X next to the damage amount for Double Razor Leaf!

I'm pretty sure it's just the reflection. You can see a very small black mark next to the 50.

To say that these RH's are better than the old ones since DPP would be a gross understatement. This brings back memories of EX Emerald and EX Unseen Forces RH cards. ^_^ I really like these new ones. The trainers look extremely cool, with the poke'balls going on the card. I hope they aren't worth too much because of this. <_<

The new holos with the energy or pokeball shadows look awesome. I like to complain about everything but for once, I can't. They're really cool.

Back