(1) Electro Ball Mewtwo Wi-Fi Event in February [1/24]

inb4 Electro Ball is seen everywhere in Ubers

February, hm? Time to mark my calendar.

Electro Ball is really a strange choice for Mewtwo. Isn't that suppsoed to be (one of) Galvantula's signature moves?

Ophie said:
Electro Ball is really a strange choice for Mewtwo. Isn't that suppsoed to be (one of) Galvantula's signature moves?

That would be Electro Web. Electro Ball can be learned by quite a few Electric-type Pokemon, most notably Electrode.

Yay, imma gonna get me a Mewtwo soon!!! I hope that more event will start to surface though! (Most noteably Jananta's Golurk/ I forgot her name's Hydreigon and Reshiram/Zekrom) I got really discouraged since the stupid Lucario event where you have to buy a BRAND NEW copy of Black or White. Ya know Pokemon company, most people won't buy a NEW GAME that they ALREADY HAVE for an event!!! :mad: Duh err... sorry, started talking about Lucario instead of Mewtwo... I geuss Electro Ball is cool. But what matters is Mewtwo is a legendary Pokemon. (Legendary Pokemon YAY oh my gosh legendary yay yay YAY!!!)

Mewtwo is great! I'm excited for the event! Plus, Electro Ball is a nice move!
All the Mewtwo stuff is coming out in February.....Strange how Fire Red and Leaf Green say the Mewtwo's birthday is Febuary 6th....

Yeah I'm bummed about that Lucario event. I don't even understand how it works, but I digress.

A free Mewtwo? And a free Arceus that month from the Dream World poll...

And the Japanese Rayquaza V-Create Event. Who needs multiple games when all the legendary Pokemon will be available online.

I'm looking forward to this event, and i do have to agree electroball is an odd decision for Mewtwo

Johnnieboilulz said:
And the Japanese Rayquaza V-Create Event. Who needs multiple games when all the legendary Pokemon will be available online.
The Japanese what now?

Yeah, those with Japanese games are able to get an event Rayquaza with V-Create. Its at Lv. 100, can be any nature, and has Hyper Beam, Dragon Pulse and Extremespeed in addition to V-create. Its available starting February 10th until the 27th of the same month.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/ex/mewtwo/get-mewtwo

I see no mention of Wi-Fi. As other fansites are reporting on it though...secret source? xD

The press release mentions it, according to some. Unlike Nintendo's, I don't know where they're located.

Chariblaze said:
The press release mentions it, according to some. Unlike Nintendo's, I don't know where they're located.
I see. So informing business partners of the full details before the public?

Fair enough. Wi-Fi makes it easier for me anyway, so I'm not complaining.

So the we've got Arceus on the Pokemon Global Link starting on February 1st 2012, and Mewtwo starting on February 12th 2012 via Nintendo Wi-Fi! Two legendary Pokemon able to obtain in one month! Plus, the re-airing of the 14th Movies: Pokemon The Movie: Black -Victini And Reshiram & Pokemon The Movie: White -Victini And Zekrom! February 2012 is going to be a awesome month for US Pokemon fans.

Ryu Shoji said:
http://www.pokemon.com/us/ex/mewtwo/get-mewtwo

An etire site devoted to Mewtwo!? This is getting out of hand! The site says Mewtwo collection is coming only to Wlmart stores in Febuary....strange.
The Voltage Vortex theme deck will have Luxray and Raichu (according to the site)!
Most likely Pikachu will be with Raichu, so I have my two favorite Pokemon in one theme deck (Zekrom and Pikachu)!!!!!!
I'm super excited for Next Destinies coiming in only two weeks!!!

Wow the cards are awesome. These cards have impressive art. Can't wait to get these and the Mewtwo event XD.:)

Wal•Mart...interesting. I wonder if the one in Panorama City, CA will do it, as there's a history of that particular store and its bizarre management practices concerning its video games section. If an event is optional for anything, they won't hold it or they make you do something for them first. Same with the Gamestop in that mall.

Yeah, Electro Ball isn't very useful... I believe Thunderbolt probably does more damage to other Uber pokémon than Electro Ball...

DNA, yes, like Bippa said, the Japanese are getting a Rayquaza with V-create! The Rayquaza is from that poll where japanese people had to vote for their favorite game mascot... That means, if they make a similar pole in the west, there's a big chance we won't get that exclusive Rayquaza since other mascots could win instead...

Yo Electro-Ball Mewtwo iz worthless. It hits literally everything else in da game harder or hard enough wif Psybreak / Ice Beam / Aura Sphere / filler. If you mus' run an electric move Thunderbolt iz mo' reliable otay buh-weet

Back