(1) 'Dragons Exalted' Prerelease Promo Altaria [7/24]

Less cards I have to buy? Fine by me. I see it being pretty expensive.

TheAmazingDerpfish said:
I believe it says BW48.
Nice artwork.

That's what I was thinking, but we'd be missing a ton of promos in between there. I think it'd be 6 or so, right?

Mudkip711 said:
That's what I was thinking, but we'd be missing a ton of promos in between there. I think it'd be 6 or so, right?

It fits perfectly. The last promo was BW44 Kyurem and Altaria is BW48. The three in-between are most likely the tin promos - Mewtwo, Darkrai and Rayquaza.

Frost said:
It fits perfectly. The last promo was BW44 Kyurem and Altaria is BW48. The three in-between are most likely the tin promos - Mewtwo, Darkrai and Rayquaza.

I haven't been paying attention to #s at all. I thought the last one was 42... Maybe 39 is the Worlds promo for this year.

Man that Altaria looks pretty cool. Can't wait to get some of these cards. Hopefully soon. The blister packs look pretty cool too XD.:)

I would have put money on saying Ninetails was the Promo. Can't complain though. I've been testing Garchomp for months. This is pretty awesome.

I actually would have liked to have Ninetails promo instead. My goal for the next format: Destroy GarTaria and DarkDriegon.
Although now I'll be making GarTaria becuase it'll be easy to make.

Yesss! A playable card! Hopefully they're in expensive. I prefer the set artwork, however. This artwork is still good nonetheless. Whichever one is cheaper...

yay! A GOOD promo! Must go to as many PRs as posible to get lots :p.
Wonder what will happen with Flygon?

yaaayyyy! no fire type promo! xP I wouldnt mind the ninetails but wow this is great!!! It will look nice among my other dragon types cards ( from dragon selection) very excited, worth the prerelease!!! :D Love the art too.

Back