(1) Darkrai Toys R Us Event Details [5/24]

Isn't this just given out just like Manaphy? You can only soft reset for it if you are given the Membership Pass.

Or if it's like the September '06 Mew giveaway, you can't soft reset it. :[

Shawn out.

Silver said:
So...The Pokémon Company has screwed over every country except Japan and the U.S. again? That's crud.

The UK got their equivalent of the 10th anniversary tour with rare Pokemon.

Give it time. It may take you guys a while, but I'm sure you'll have a way to get Darkrai and all those other nice legendaries in due time.

I can't wait for this! With Manaphy, I have both Diamond and Pearl (I keep my main file on Pearl and restart Diamond periodically) so I ended up getting 3 Manaphy one for each version and a restarted file on Diamond (after I traded). I plan to do this with Darkrai as well. Not sure if that helps any one since I'm sure many of you only have one game.

yes, i'm glad to know it's going to be one you get though mystery gift instead of the normal way with the ticket from the guy in the green uniform. i can't wait to get this darkrai. i'm glad it will have spacial rend and roar of time like the japanese one. :D

Ey, WPM deleted my post. Siefer A quoted it so you know it's there.
Why did he delete it?

KG, you can soft-reset Darkrai. :/ Just save in front of the Mart. Jeez, you don't even know that?! 0_o Anyway, it looks like a good set of moves, and I can't forget to go to this before I go up to WA.

dmaster out.

Melikes. And here I was thinking that only Japan was going to get the Spacial Rend/Roar of Time Darkrai. Nice.

WPM, on the front page you said that due to it being in a Cherish Ball, it can't be traded on the GTS. If I recall...only the Classic Ribbon does that, no?

How exactly will you be able to soft reset for a proper Darkrai if you're only allowed to download it once?

Man I wish I could go to the event because ther has been no ToysRus store in my area for 2 years now so I wish I could go.:)

lewplewp said:
How exactly will you be able to soft reset for a proper Darkrai if you're only allowed to download it once?

You save your game in the Mart. Then, you get Darkrai from the guy in green. If you like it, keep it, if not, turn off the game and try again. Darkrai is in your game like Manaphy, but the stats are randomized.

Water Pokémon Master said:
lewplewp said:

You save your game in the Mart. Then, you get Darkrai from the guy in green. If you like it, keep it, if not, turn off the game and try again. Darkrai is in your game like Manaphy, but the stats are randomized.

The nature is also random, right?

Back