(1) Da Plan for Japan [6/25]

Water Pokémon Master said:

RIBL (roll in bed laughin')

Honestly, it's taking all my effort from not waking up the rest of my house laughing at that last pargraph. "Godzilla attack", priceless. The Gamefreak line, too. XD

Oh, and my sincerest condolences on your losses WPM... Hope your trip goes well and WELL makes up for them. Cannot wait to hear what you bring back or rather send over from Japan.

Funny News. XD (Beside the death of your aunt, I'm sorry for you... ): )
Bring me back a Zorua please ! I'm sure they are real and all live in Japan. 8D

You forgot to add me on your list of succecors :p Maybe I'll have to make arangements with your pilot.... (JKJK) Have fun in Japan, Jon. My dad went there a month ago and apparently most hotels have free wifi :) Can't wait to hear all the info!

Have fun in Japan, Jon. :)

No dying, k? Oh, and steal me a Shiny Raikou plush from the Pokemon Center. :p

*Grabs Shotgun*. Jon, i'm coming after you. :p

Anyway, GL in Japan!

Have fun in Japan! i hope your experience is great, and your wi-fi is free.:p

I hope your aunt is okay. My condolences, and I hope she recovers. Good for you though, to put family before Pokemon!:)

As per the lack of updates, no sweat. As long as they do come, I'll be happy.

Oh, and don't die.

Good luck!
sturtle

LMAO!! i laughed so hard at this post! u should do stand-up WPM! XD Oh and btw, good luck in japan! we appreiciate u goin to japan just for us! oh and plz, dont get killed! ur too awesome to die, sir! :)

The Third Impact. o_O Alright everyone, get ready to be turned into Tang...>.>

Well, good luck on your trip WPM! Make sure you have fun punching out guys because they wont disclose Pokemon Black and White. XD Take care!

Zekrom2010 said:
please try to have some news

...jeez. He doesn't create the new you know... if there was any he'd post it.
Hope you have fun in Japan! When I was there, it was with my class, so we didn't go to the Pokemon Center, but even so it's just such an awesome place. Where are you staying?

Back