(1) 'CoroCoro' Leaks - New B2W2, Anime, and TCG Info! [5/11]

Wow... so many news...
1st, These games are proving to be really good. So many new things... the Tournament is specially interesting.
also, I think it's kinda obvious Mecha-Tyranitar is a reference to Mecha-Godzilla. And it says N's missing but he certainly will appear in the game anyway...

About the new formes, they don't look so bad now. Still, Thundurus is the one who looks better to me (and yes, because it also looks more like a [chinese] Dragon to me). The others still feel meh...

take a good look at landorus's back in sacred beast form i see stripes further adding to the chinese mythology idea i have purposed (ive stated landorus is a tiger)

Well, Landorus' forme kinda reminds me a bit of Raikou (which is a tiger too)...

----------

About the EX cards, they look somewhat cool although the art seems a little off (took me a few seconds to realize B-Kyurem had its mouth opened). But they're not that good. They're mimmicking Reshiram-EX and Zekrom-EX but the energy costs are too high. Reshiram and Zekrom can use DCE (for their main attack) while these don't make much use of it and they use 2 different basic energies instead of just one ([W][L][C][C] and [R][W][C][C] would be better)...

I hope they dont take away thundurus' speed, just his attack and raise his special attack.... I wouldnt mind if they made it 95/145/111.... you know.... or even 100/140/111, what would be cool too. And keep it's ability, ( or if they wanted to really over power it, give it 90/150/111 stats, with the drizzle ability)

Anyone else notice on the stomachs of the jin trio's new forms there appears to be a small gem?

Huh... Actually, that looks more like a spot for a gem to go in to me. If those do turn out to be gems, maybe they would be held items that make them change formes and which can only be obtained through the AR searcher?

∀ictory said:
Anyone else notice on the stomachs of the jin trio's new forms there appears to be a small gem?

I did. The Incarnation formes all had a spot of the same shape in their stomachs. Maybe that's what triggers their transformations?
Anyway, all these news are all awesome! Bianca looks cuter, but Cheren looks a little bit younger after 2 years. Well, at least for me. The Pokewood and Tournament things look really fun. I'm looking forward to battling Tate and Liza (But they could not appear...), Blaine, Candice...Well, mostly everyone if we can!

NINTENDO, Y U NO RELEAZE IT SHOONER???

TheOtterBoy said:
I'm looking forward to battling Tate and Liza (But they could not appear...)

could not appear?...but i thought all previous gym leaders will appear....oh well...

------------------

anyway, if the sacred beast formes are based on that mythology.....well..you know....tornadus the phoenix, landorus the tiger, thundurus the dragon, then i wonder who is the turtle?

Im kinda surprised they didnt change N's outfit. Oh well he's still hot either way. Anyone find it semi-racist they replaced Lenora with Cheren? :p I showed my friends at work the news and they immedietly pointed that out 0_0

ameyzing said:
could not appear?...but i thought all previous gym leaders will appear....oh well...

Don't take what I said by the true side. I'm not GameFreak or Nintendo. i said that because, well, have there been any Hoenn Gym Leaders comfirmed for the facility? Anything could happen, you know.
Even me being false. :eek:

Shiningmilotic said:
Im kinda surprised they didnt change N's outfit. Oh well he's still hot either way. Anyone find it semi-racist they replaced Lenora with Cheren? :p I showed my friends at work the news and they immedietly pointed that out 0_0

Maybe Lenora is busy with the museum, since she's also managing that... or on a archeological quest. *bricked*

But I don't really see it as racism... IDK why people would think of such things... =/

ameyzing said:

------------------

anyway, if the sacred beast formes are based on that mythology.....well..you know....tornadus the phoenix, landorus the tiger, thundurus the dragon, then i wonder who is the turtle?

But they are the black turtle, RED phoenix, WHITE tiger and well... the little blue dragon (at least that would match - colorwise). So... ;P

Shiningmilotic said:
Anyone find it semi-racist they replaced Lenora with Cheren? Tongue I showed my friends at work the news and they immedietly pointed that out 0_0

come on, its an anime...who brings racism and that kinda stuff in here ._.''...they all have a common race ----> cartoon !_!

TheOtterBoy said:
Don't take what I said by the true side. I'm not GameFreak or Nintendo. i said that because, well, have there been any Hoenn Gym Leaders comfirmed for the facility? Anything could happen, you know.
Even me being false. :eek:

oh alright. Anyway, Steven Stone is there from hoenn...but he's the champ baby!...well, i always preferred him over Wallace

Teal said:
But they are the black turtle, RED phoenix, WHITE tiger and well... the little blue dragon (at least that would match - colorwise). So... ;P

well that does make sense. But you never know ;)

I like the new looks for Cheren and Bianca, Pokewood is going to be interesting, I dislike the new forms for the Weather Trio.

I'm not a major fan of the Tornadus/Thundarus/Landorus trio, so their alternate forms don't appeal to me much at all. Don't get me wrong...they aren't horrible, but there are better things that could have been done. All in all, it seems like the BW2 games are going to outdo the BW ones by a great margin. I just hope they aren't as overloaded as the 4th Gen games were. Having too much stuff in games usually kills their storylines, which are what I try to enjoy the most about them.

Shiningmilotic said:
Im kinda surprised they didnt change N's outfit. Oh well he's still hot either way.
Agreed.

Shiningmilotic said:
Anyone find it semi-racist they replaced Lenora with Cheren? :p I showed my friends at work the news and they immedietly pointed that out 0_0
Nah, I don't believe that's racist.
But giving Lenora an apron? Yeah, I'd kind of find THAT racist.

Shiningmilotic said:

If Cheren replaced Lenora, but everyone stayed.
That' obviously not the case,
and Cheren didn't even actually replace her. I mean his gym is on the other side of the region..

People like that remind me of a scene in the onion movie, where an anti-racism inspection group joins the audience to watch out for any racism. And then they all nod with serious faces when a black guy lending a book from the library is shown, before a white one pees on the door of the library. lol..... some people take it too far, and then their pointing out of potential racism is worse than any actual racism <.<

Black_Zekrom22 said:
The forms could also be slightly based off of the Japanese dieties.

Tornadus.... birds live in the sky, sky has wind (no real connection)
Tornadus is based off Fuujin.

http://i.imgur.com/qsuoX.png

That also reveals that Blaine (Katsura) and Janine (Anzu) are also in the World Tournament.

Back