(1) Commercial of 'PokePark Wii - Pikachu's Great Adventure' [11/7]

It'll probably be released here around late spring, throughout the summer, assuming they release it over here.

Looks good. I like how they have a fast, flopping Magikarp in Bulbasaur's race. I just noticed that after watching it multiple times earlier, but it made me laugh so hard.

Looks really fun, actually. Should be good, we'll see once info pops up about it after it comes out.

This game looks really cute! :3
I think I'll have to buy this game once it comes out in America.

The game looks adorable. I love how there's a variety of pokemon and lots of mini-games. Kinda makes up for the lack of mini-games in Battle Revolution =)

Awesome! Fighting Scyther/Charizard/Feraligatr looks really fun. The other mini games looks fun as well. To Bippa: I don't think so, because in the trailer theres a little circle of different pokemon, that maybe you get their trust or something, then they clicked Corsola, and they were playing as Corsola

The graphics look amazing from the previous photos. I will check the video in awhile too.:)

When this game was first mentioned earliar this year, I thought it was just going to be another weird spin-off game. But now I see that it's actually pretty awesome. The 3D graphics are nice and I love the battling style. I seriously want this game now. It looks so cute. :]

I hope you can send pokemon from your ds games on there that would be awsome!

Yesterday, the clip stopped 25secs through. Does anyone have that problem?

25secs through and the game looks great. Those 3D graphics are good. And Magikarp was in one of the Bulbasaur's Foot Race.

Magikarp was almost winning at the start of the race lol.

The game's graphics look great, and the motions are pretty crisp. Doesn't look much fun though outside of blasting everyone with a Thunderbolt.

dmaster out.

Huh, I like this game. At first, I thought it was going to be mostly a gimmick, but now that I have seen the commercial, the game looks a bit more appealing to me. As dmaster said, the graphics are excellent.

It appears that this game will be a fun party game, and also have a main-story mode. So far, it looks like a mix of Mystery Dungeon, Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Colosseum, and maybe even a pinch of Brawl. All of those are decent games, IMO, so as long as things continue to looks this good, I'll probably be buying it when it hits the States. This game looks WAY appealing and overall more entertaining than PBR.

Count on a Summer 2010 release.

3D sounds fun, too bad I don't have a Wii. I was hoping to see a game where you can play all Pokemon in that awesome graphics, it's good nonetheless.

InuMimi said:
When this game was first mentioned earliar this year, I thought it was just going to be another weird spin-off game. But now I see that it's actually pretty awesome. The 3D graphics are nice and I love the battling style. I seriously want this game now. It looks so cute. :]

I just watched the video clip and it is EPIC. I so want a Wii. I wish I had ne too.:)

Back