(1) Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie Boxes + Blister Pack with Pins [8/19]

That moment when TPCI is releasing more XY stuff than japan. Seems 5ban graphics took the job of designing the promos.

"Pokemon X and Pokemon Y are obviously the first full 3D Pokemon games on handhelds so for the new XY series cards all images will be done by our partners at 5BAN graphics, thank you".

let me drink upon your tears!

Looks like the promos are in the same visual style as all BW cards. I wonder if all XY cards will visually look like BW cards or if these promos are simply BW promos.

I doubt these would be XY Promo 1,2,3, with the release before Legendary treasures and them coming with BW packs they are probably just BW promos.

Wow they sure gave us a wide variety for a change which they rarely do often. They need to give a wide variety more often than not because if they don't then they will loose sales and more XD.:)

I really find the pins to be cool, and I'd be more inclined to get those then the cards.

The cards look nice from what I can see, at least.

The pins are nice, don't care much for the boxes them selves (they're very meh). I hope the starters are BW Promos, if not, well $#!%. That would suck that they don't change the blanks of the cards.

ECHOxLegend said:
"Pokemon X and Pokemon Y are obviously the first full 3D Pokemon games on handhelds so for the new XY series cards all images will be done by our partners at 5BAN graphics, thank you".

let me drink upon your tears!
You beat me to it.
I swear, if 5ban is going to become a regular thing like it was in BW era, Imma cry. This was finally their chance to fix everything wrong with BW...

They're BW promos, they'll naturally have the same layout as BW cards.
Building up the hype to XY TCG! The art looks pretty cool, especially for Fennekin with the purples. The pin badges are cool too, metal instead of cheap plastic? Thank you TPCi for not cheaping out!

I thought it was interesting that the Fairy type symbol is not on the side of the box with the others.

"Until X and Y sets are released next February..." now that's an assumption.

I guess I'm okay with the cards looking just like they did with BW, but you'd think they'd have changed SOMETHING about them. Looks like they're using the exact same template, even if these are just promos.

That Froakie pin...
3si6q3.jpg

I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with Reggie, but I also like the 5ban.

Back