(1) Cartoon Network Now Posting New Pokemon Episodes Online [10/3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Battling a Cute Drama" was last weeks episode, its been on the CN website since monday. This weeks episode was "Classroom Training!". That's what the Pokemon website says, and it's the episode that aired this morning where I live.

Well they had this thing where they had a lot of their anime shows up with episodes, and they would have about 7 Master quest episodes up, but they took it down cause they lost their Naruto rights or something. Also, every time I click your username WPM, it shows your off, and got off a minute before I clicked. Coincidence?

This is great. I missed today's episode because I'm getting old. :[

dmaster out.

WPM are you able to post the episodes here like you did with part of Seasons 8-9? It would be great because there are members here with not TV. Just a thought though.:)

Me too!! I havent been able to watch a whole episode in at least three months!! I looked at this and almost cried!!
Although it would be better with some more battles....

ArceusShayminLovr said:
Me too!! I havent been able to watch a whole episode in at least three months!! I looked at this and almost cried!!
Although it would be better with some more battles...

You mean like previous episodes? Yeah, because I'm going to start watching and be completly lost. But a least were getting something, so I'm happy for that^_^.

I don't personally know how "new" this is, but either way it's good to see them making the effort. Unlike a certain other television station who refuses to allow people to watch any episodes of any show online *coughCBScough*

I stopped watching the anime a long time ago, but I still download the episodes out of habit. I guess in a weird way it's nice to say I can go back and watch any episode from the US airings whenever I want to.

I found this out last month; they seemed to have started after HGSS got announced, oddly enough.

*Removed* it is well entertaining all viewers but i want know about more if you want that one visit below website

*Removed*

altiusdirectory said:
it is well entertaining all viewers but i want know about more if you want that one visit below website

Don't reply in threads that haven't had posts in them for two weeks or longer.

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back