(1) BW3 Wigglytuff and Cubchoo [9/2]

Where does it say its common? I can't find where it says that. Anyway, there isn't a whole lot to say about these, the Wigglytuff is outclassed by Cincinno and the Cubchoo's 3 retreat is horrible.

Japanese rarities are different than English rarities because they don't have non-holo rares in their sets anymore.

While I love Wigglytuff, seeing yet another old Pokemon who was in the HS set block is disappointing. There are a lot of Pokemon who haven't been part of the rotation in a long time, and it's disappointing to see almost none of them in the set that was all hyped for bringing back old Pokemon. One of the subsets is based around Ice, is it so much to ask for Seel/Dewgong or even Shellder/Cloyster?

Dark Void said:
Where does it say its common? I can't find where it says that.

The giant C in the bottom right corner. Japan did away the old rarity symbols for C, U and R.

The art is really nice, but there isn't really anything special about these cards.

Still nice to look at

where are the images?

Edit: what the heck? I can see them with Firefox but with IE, I can only see two _really_ small squares...

Haha, I want to play a deck with a bunch of Round attacks. Hope there are more. Mirror matches would be amusing. Can't believe that Palpitoad's takes three Energy though...

Ehh, nothing special. At least Wigglytuff isn't a rare. I wonder what this beartic will be like.

Frost said:
While I love Wigglytuff, seeing yet another old Pokemon who was in the HS set block is disappointing. There are a lot of Pokemon who haven't been part of the rotation in a long time, and it's disappointing to see almost none of them in the set that was all hyped for bringing back old Pokemon. One of the subsets is based around Ice, is it so much to ask for Seel/Dewgong or even Shellder/Cloyster?

Abso-tively Posi-lutely! Quit reprinting Pokémon in the current rotation and bring us back the old skool! ...

pikabruce said:
Uhh, for Wigglytuff, instead of shouldn't it sayOtherwise the card would be kinda broken. :p
No not really.

I've seen that Jigglypuff image before, but I can't remember where...

scuba stevee said:
No not really.

Unless your opponent is running Wigglytuff, you can only do 80 damage with Round. Really, it's a not a good attack.

^ Unless TPCi makes more Pokemon with Round...like Basics? It'd be OK. Not game-breaking though.

EspeonROX said:
^ Unless TPCi makes more Pokemon with Round...like Basics? It'd be OK. Not game-breaking though.

Ya, then you could do 120, still not great, as you'd want to have a Jigglypuff on the bench. Mirror would be fun to watch.

Its ok because it uses DCE, otherwise it would be really bad.

Back