(1) Burger King Promos [7/6]

-.- i bet you loved the kids meal!!!! You didn't have to eat that Disgusting rubbish anyway! Here in Australia, you can just pay for the toys you get in kids meals separately. It should only cost you, what? $2

Interesting, i remember this story but i thought the toys would be cruddy. But a deck box would be kinda cool, i may just have to risk my health and hope i get a good one.

They're just cheap plastic that won't even hold a 60-card deck with sleeves. Without, yes, but with, not likely.

These are no where near as cool as the toys Burger King got for the first movie.. Those toys were worth risking your health for! XD I was hoping for some new promos, or at least some new art on old cards. Lame.

shouldnt eat that garbage dump food. just buy the meals, keep the toys and throw the "food" away.

anyways, i have sis and bros who eat that garbage and would give me the toys :p

Ugh...I've been put off Mcdonalds a while a go. I was out of town with my Mum and we went to MCD, we felt so angry and I hated it because it stopped me from getting Harvest Moon for Wii. :mad: Stupid E-Numbers.

I hope someone paid for your meal, since a meal costs $35, a pint of virgin blood, and your firstborn child. ;o

If they didn't have chicken fries I would never set foot in Burger Scam, ever.

Pretty much. They cost about $80 for six, and they're omg scrumptious.

Excuse me, but do they have this in Australia? Because the last I heard, Burger King formed into Hungry Jacks here...? If it is here, I want the Manaphy card and holder even if they are cheap!

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
Pretty much. They cost about $80 for six, and they're omg scrumptious.

Yes they are. lol

You know, most of the people posting here are calling the food garbage. But I bet everyone here has eaten fast food in the past month. No, the past week;P

Well, there is a Lucario...

A deck box would be interesting, but, if it doesn't hold that many cards, perhaps I'll go for the greasy hand holder (at least it looked that way from the picture).

Pokemon did have "active" toys for the 7th movie being promoted by Subway. Remember those? Plastic thingies with pokemon stickers on them?
The point is, McDonald's and Burger King not only reach out to the most kids, but also provides a much stronger financial backing as well as more aggressive advertisement than Subway or whatever-the-place-you-named-that-we-don't-have-around-here.
So blame fast food for fatty food, but it's what gets the word out quicker.
('Sides, can't you substitute the fries for apple sauce or something, and get a diet soda or iced tea or milk? A plain hamburger really isn't that bad, though personally I stay away from the fried chicken tenders)

all this talk of "arrggg fatty food", there is a simple answer.... buy it and give the food to a bum.... that way you get a toy and the bum gets food and drugs, win win

I'm sorry, I had to LOL when I saw 'Albertsons'. I haven't seen one of those since I lived in Utah. It brought back memories :'D

I may have to stop at BK after work today >.>

i luv burger king i am going to burger king twice a week just to get the toys and the food.
here in the us the food is amazing i luv the kids meals.

Back