(1) 'Black' and 'White' Prerelease Leaks! [9/16]

My issue with the Flying trio is that the first two (pure Flying and Electric/Flying) have the same stats. Same. Exact. Stats. At least the third member has differences, but really -- why are the first two so similar?

Yeah some of them were just probably made in a rush. They probably wanted to finish them fast so that they could be added into the games. I was hoping that at least they could've taken their time to complete these Pokemon and make them look good. But it seems like that some Pokemon were rushed to be made and turned out to be bad.

isshu-pokemon-104.jpg

I can see where the 'UFO' comes from because it kind of looks like one.

@PokéMontage, it seems to me that they are a combination of the mace, the medieval weapon, and a thistle.

Ah, yeah, you're right. I mean, I knew about the mace, but I didn't relate it to the thistle.

Makes sense...could have been designed better.

It seems that all of the pokemon that would be in white (because they are colorful and green) and that they would live in the white forest are apparently in black.

Yes. GF have become quite the trolls haven't they?

Oh. My. God.

This is probably the most pokemon I've liked since Generation 2 or 3. There are so many good and new type combinations...and the fire types...ALL the fire types...:'D

I'm trying to decide what team I should make, but there are so many good choices. I honestly cannot remember a time when I had this hard a time deciding what will my team compose of.

I do have a question, though. It shows in the Isshu Dex compiled by WPM that Meguroko and its evos are pure ground types. I thought that it was confirmed to be a ground-dark type pokemon. Correct me if I'm wrong.

@Multitaskingoctopus. I was wondering the exact same thing!! They look so related but arent at all. Its also weird how that blue bug evolves into the knight thingy.

isshu-pokemon-152.jpg

Now this one is looking cool. ^_^
Kinda looks like a Dialga....Somewhat....

Well I'm not sure what the grass/steel I'd based off of but I'm wondering why so many people hated the 4th gen.. I mean besides the fact that there were way to many legendarys I thought it was ok

Am I the only one that is disturbed by the fact that these two aren't related by evolution? Did they even pay any attention when making the designs?

I agree. The fact that that first doesn't evolve into the second really makes me question their sanity (along with luvdisc not evolving into Manmanbou).

And why am I getting a 'female only' vibe from the vulture Pokemon?

Well, I got a female-only vibe from Lopunny. You tell me how that turned out, lol.

@MultitaskingOctupus:

Those two aren't in the same evo chain.

This one:
isshu-pokemon-95.jpg

Evolves from this:
isshu-pokemon-94.jpg

And the other one:
isshu-pokemon-122.jpg

I think evolves into this:
isshu-pokemon-123.jpg

Well after alll this time all the news are coming to an end(for now),the games and the pokemon are great, but i will cretainly miss all that discussion that came with it and all the speculation(i personally think it is the best part of revealing a new generation).

@MultitaskingOctupus, fire-ice Pokémon trainer

The reason those Pokémon look so similar is because when you trade this for this, they exchange the armor. Kind of an interesting method of evolution, but their evolutions don't make sense unless you know that.

Back