(1) 'Black' and 'White' Prerelease Leaks! [9/16]

Hey, your Mom looks pretty good in this game. I also thought the mom in HG/SS had a better design as well, although it's sorta hard to tell from a small overworld sprite.

She looks like she could be both player character's parent, especially the female character. Probably why I think she has a good design.

Hiyakki's kinda strange, but I find it's design much more tolerable than Ambipom's....

Gosh, futchamaru or whatever's color scheme looks just as sickeningly awful in the anime as it does in the promo art. Jyanobii looks awkward lol.

Is Tsutaj'as evo using leaf blade and Mijumaru's stage 1 looks awesome in the anime hm they have only showed Mijumaru's evo and Tsutaja's evo in the anime preview just like the beta art...hmm.

Well...they made fluid animations for 649 Pokemon, plus additional forms. That's probably around 10 sprites per Pokemon each, if not more. That's well over the number of sprites I would expect ANYONE to make, and Game Freak goes and does it for Pokemon B/W. I think it's easy to forgive them if the shading is a little shoddy. :/

Uh...not really. Professionals shouldn't make anything that's "shoddy," and considering I've seen some amateurs create some beautifully shaded sprites, I would think it would be nice if the designers for the games could do a similar, if not better, job. Yes, it obviously takes a lot of work, but that's not really an excuse. They're making a game, everything should be top quality.

On another note...what did they do to that poor little water monkey? o_O

I admit that I am also starting to really grow fond of the Tsutaja line. Definitely my first starter choice.

And lol @ the garbage bag.

garbage bag pokemon?? okay what's next.. GO fork & knife pokemon or maybe an apple?? shoe.. anyone....

i can just see it now.. someone sitting in their office desperately trying to think of new+unique pokes..

then their eyes wander upon a trash can.... "AHAHH!!!!" ... ??!

okay what's next.. toaster.. anyone....

Can't see why not. We've already got the Rotom formes. Mine as well have every household appliance :p

But I agree, the garbage bag is just plain silly.

So Tabunne is indeed chasey's replacement hmm i tabunne looks good in the anime(This is about the Pokemon sunday special guys. This was Posted about the sunday special Electric Ball: the faster you are, the more attack( kinda like gyro ball, but a one that depends on how much fast you are, I am looking at a certain eeveelution right now). Eeveelution could this be umbreon in the anime. This isn't offtopic WPM is posting about the special as well.

Garbage bag Pokémon in a region that's based on America. What's that supposed to mean?

it means we leave trash bags on our doorsteps when japanese tourists visit to get ideas for new poke designs??!

i ♥ ny

I must say that I don't mind the garbage bag. Its like the Grimer of the region, except the grim is all in a bag (minus the arms, though).

The garbage Pokemon looks ridiculous, Hiyakki looks a bit creepy, but Dokorrar, Dageki, and Hahderia look AWESOME. Can't wait for more info.

Back