(1) 'Best Wishes' Characters Iris and Reimu Revealed on 'Pokemon Sunday' [8/1]

That is weird with the Pokemon in the hair. Plus, that big of hair is worse than Dawn's mom.

Kibago hiding in her hair ?-?
Iris seems like a really strange girl. I want to see a higher quality video though.

Kibago is hiding in Iris hair, JUST LIKE ZORUA DOES IN ZOROARKS HAIR IN THE MOVIE!! Uhhh myserius... XD

Wow, that lizard thing hiding in...her hair? 0_o Dang, that's really scary. That cannot be sanitary. The starters look cool as always and Smugleaf is ever so smug. The new character with green hair looks interesting. I wonder how he fits into the story. And those keychains sound really neat. I hope they come as Pre-Order gifts to Gamestop. And wow, that's really neat that the Zebra can change colors. I hope that's on more than just a couple Pokemon.

dmaster out.

well i really dont like the girl the guy is alrite and pokabu looked really cool there

I wouldn't hate the girl as much if she got a haircut.
Other than that I love everything about it.
I'm still confused about Koromori though, because initially I thought that the pink thing was it's eye, but now I'm not sure whether it's a nose or not. There is valid arguements for both sides, so I really want to see its evoloution as I think it will clarify its weird anatomy.

all the characters so far have a very weird hairstyle. Iris & the other guy are the first thing i don´t like about black/white..

Spike Ball said:
all the characters so far have a very weird hairstyle. Iris & the other guy are the first thing i don´t like about black/white..

yeah me too maybe if she had different hair and i dont see ash i wonder??

*sparkly eyes*

At least she's not another contestfag female companion! XD *excited*

Back