(1) AZ’s Floette Unlocked in ‘X’ and ‘Y’ [2/28]

Why on god's good earth would they give an under evolved Pokemon with the stats of an evolved one, when they clearly know people are going to abuse the crap out of Eveolite? Seriously... No one is going to use Florges now...

Dragons, beware.

"We will probably get AZ's Floette with Light of Ruin for an event distribution in 3,000 years."
Nice joke man. :D

*3 weeks later after AZ's Floette was distributed*
*At Smogon page*
"Ok people, as we always lose to AZ's Floette we, Smogon, will ban AZ's Floette because we can't win to it."

Eviolite AZ's Floette. Shudder.

Anyway, this is cool news, wonder when we'll get Hoopa/Volcanion via hacks. Definitely going to be interesting.

Maybe they will give a "Special Item" to evolve it.

I hope they do so... imagine it with even higher stats.

You guys are being silly. AZ's Floette can't evolve, so Eviolite doesn't work on her.

I'm actually excited that AZ's Floette is competitively viable. Specs Light of Ruin is going to hurt a lot of things.

I had a feeling we'd be getting AZ's Floette at some point, but I wasn't expecting those stats. Good thing too, because we probably won't be able evolve it much like with the Spiky Eared Pichu (hopefully we'll be able to trade it, though). Add to that an exclusive Base 140 Fairy type move and you've got a recipe for awesomeness.

AZ`s Floette doesn`t appear on the Dex, for what I heard! That pretty dissapoined.. :/ But cool that we get maybe an Event of it :)

The event is in 3000 years from now, so don't worry.
And I believe PMJ is right. Eviolite will probably not affect a Pokemon like that. Now, for its comparison to Florges... Well, I can see it getting more use, yes. Light of Ruin is better than Moonblast, since it can still pass Wishes of the same size to itself.

This is annoying me now. I refuse to watch the video and see what's in or even read the main page xD

I want it to remain as secret for me.

"We will probably get AZ's Floette with Light of Ruin for an event distribution in 3,000 years."

Hey, if it comes with Azure Flute, it's worth waiting! :p

Meh. Florges is still better. Fairy Nuke is really all AZ's Floette has going for it.

As a dedicated special wall then Florges is better. But AZ's Floette is stronger, faster, and has a big-ass nuke to murder things with. The two aren't really comparable when determining roles for a team.

AZ's Floette can be kind of a bulky attacker, with some solid recovery/support options. Florges is only viable as a cleric, and it does so better than AZ's Floette, but can't undertake other roles.

I had a feeling that we were going to have an event for AZ's Floette. But I wonder if we'll actually receive it in shiny form.

As for an event for 3 000 years time? I don't know where that information was from, but it could be a joke!

LoL and the form will most likely be banned for the attack that it can only learn and the abuse of eviolite so I would not get anyone`s hope up yet but still I WANT I WANT I WANT !!

What's the AZ stand for, anyway? It just makes me think of Arizona!

Way to go off the beaten path again, Gamefreak, heh!

HoOhLugia said:
As for an event for 3 000 years time? I don't know where that information was from, but it could be a joke!

As punishment for his transgressions with the "Ultimate Death Machine" and seeing his faithful partner leave him for doing so, AZ was forced to wander the planet for 3,000 years before Lysandre got a hold of him to reoperate the death machine in Geosenge.

Back