(1) ALL Stormfront Scans, Set List [10/20-10/24]

RE: (1) 50 Stormfront Scans [10/20-10/21]

That is strange then, because cards like Roserade and Budew have it (cards that have 3 things on them between Bodys, Powers, and Attacks), but cards that have a lot of room don't have it (like Magnemite Metal, Mismagius, and Combe). This is very strange. I thought that PokeDex entries were going to end.

No!!!! I didn't realize you had to flip for PokeBlower's first affect! I was gonna play it just for that!

Meh, I guess the shines won't be worth too much now. Probably about $10-15, if that.

I hope they won't be too hard to get. (Nooo! Not 1 in 5 boxes!) I'm also hoping for Char reprint boxtoppers.
(Hopefully not RH!!!!!!) >:O

Will someone please explain to me what Scizor has to do with HONEYCOMBS?!
Pffft. If you switched the names of the Poke-Bodies between Vespiquen and Scizor, it wouldn't be that bad.

I don't really care about the Charizard lines being reprinted. It doesn't mean that much to me. If anything, I would trade them for TSDs (if they turn out to be Secret Rares). As far as the Shinys go, I'm glad that they won't be the next big thing that everyone is looking for. The Shinys are nice for decks that could use a little basic pokemon boost. I only wish that Duskull wasn't the shiny, since Dusknoir players (either tech or deck) have a lot to choose from already, and the two we have in SF are amoung the better ones. But I guess Dusknoir decks will be played with SW Duskull for added speed.

I sitll wonder what is up with the PokeDex Entries.

I've had mixed feelings on Regigigas Lv.X. Between Roseanne, Call, and Great Ball it won't be hard to fill your bench with Regi's, and if you choose to use an acclerator such as Togekiss it wouldn't be too hard to set up with Claydol support (not to mention it would be good to sacrafice), but it just seems a bit too hefty to set up. The chances of starting with Gigas is not good, assuming you run 2-2 (oh no, not another AMU lines debate) and you have at least 2 of the other Regi pokemon in your deck, and Baltoy (or Uxie) lines along with whatever energy acclerator you choose to use is. Pachirisu might be used more if this deck comes far, but I don't think it will, simply because of the KO fest Machamp has. With AMU, it is different, because the pixies can fight back because Machamp has to deal with it's weakness. Uxie Lv.X OHKO's machamp Lv.X... that is scary. The thing is though, is that AMU can't miss a single KO or else it can't take the abuse Machamp dishes out. Regi pokemon though don't have the uber power to OHKO Machamp, and as a result, can't keep up and just Drop Dead, no pun intended.

Rofl, the shinies suck, Why cant they make them like the original Stars, they were better.
I Hate Revers holo's, and I really wanted the duskull with his awsome magical rainbow stuff, Not cheap reverse holo. Somebody should complain or mention this to PUSA or whoevers in charge of TCG

That Regigigas is so cool.
I also like the Budew to the set.
It seems like it has some strategy to it in an odd way.
I wonder if there will be secret cards in this set. :)

Oh man, that Regigigas LV.X is so awesome! I'm just a collector, but I hope I'm able to get my hands on it one day. xD

well, that the shinies are RH means they will get alot more scratches.
but THAT would also mean undamaged of them are worth WAY over lv.X's

Well, Magnezone X is going to see more play. :( However, I like the new Dusknoir. Mamoswine's first attack is worded funny. "Start again." They should say "Ignore all effects of these coin flips, and start over."

I agree, the mamoswine wording is tricky, but I think it was due to space. Regardless, why even bother making the attack like that?

RE: (1) 51 Stormfront Scans [10/20-10/22]

Mamoswine FTW!!! What a great card.

Any chance you could post all the scans you have, and not edit them to save yourself time?

Then the scans would look bad, and this way, it builds us suspense. :D Anyway, more new cards are cool. Magnezone, Dusknoir, and Regigigas are cool. I also love the artist of the cards that look like Budew. They look very mysterious and intriguing to me.

dmaster out.

Not bad cards, its good they made the shinies rare. Regigais X ain't bad...

red blastois said:
well, that the shinies are RH means they will get alot more scratches.
but THAT would also mean undamaged of them are worth WAY over lv.X's

Not really. The current shiny cards from Japan are worth 15-20USD, and that's simply because the box pulls are so much more generous than the english box pulls.

In my two boxes of DP6IFDS I pulled 4 ultra rares out of one box (Shaymin Lv.X, Charmander, Charmeleon and Charizard) and 5 out of box two (Shaymin Lv. X, Dusknoir Lv. X, Charmeleon, Charizard, Shiny Duskull).

Galaxy's Conquest was the same numbers, 4 in box one (Shaymin Lv. X, Palkia Lv. X, Shiny Lotad, Scyther) and 5 in box two (Palkia Lv. X, Giratina Lv. X, Shiny Swablu, Hitmonchan, Electabuz). Compared to the pulls from Legends Awakened I had from two boxes... yeah.

I dunno, it'll be interesting to see. Unscratched cards is an easy thing, good-print is another story.

What do you guys think the new metagames are going to be? Heatran/ Magmortar?

This is going to be a cool set. I can't wait to get some boosters from it.:)

I won't have time to edit any scans tonight, so here is the set list. Early preview for PB forum members as usual! :)

http://pokebeach.com/tcg/stormfront/scans

RE: (1) Set List and 51 Stormfront Scans [10/20-10/22]

So I see Electric Reef is now called conductive quarry huh? Otherwise, as was expected...Farfetch'd <3

Back