(1) All 'Clash at the Summit' Scans and Translations! [7/6]

^ That's a pretty good strategy right there. You're gonna have to rely on pulling one every turn, but it shouldn't matter when you're disrupting your opponent's hand and you can hit for 70 damage with no Energy.

Wow. Black Belt is gonna see play...FORTY extra damage is huge, and with Luxray GL LV.X, you play that card and you can hit with Flash Impact for 100 damage after you use Bright Look.

I can't wait to see how Celebi Prime will stack up. That Time Circle attack is good.

Sabett said:
That would be one drapion, as the DP drapion is clearly not shiny, and neither is the Lv.X. The SF one however, is oddly shiny, I bet it was a mishap in the coloring. But this drapion is more than likely proof of an odd pattern they seem to be doing. There was gyrados, and now there's this.

We've had a lot of this kind of thing. Like with the Arceus gulpin that looked shiny but wasn't.

Woot Itemfinder reprint. I like Twins and i like Blackbelt if only as a one of they can easily turn the game around.

-Frosty- said:
Woot Itemfinder reprint. I like Twins and i like Blackbelt if only as a one of they can easily turn the game around.

I wish it had been a true reprint, though. That way we could use the old cards. At least they let us use old DCE.

lol, this set makes me want to show up late for every game....

yeah i'm going to use black belt/twins now and i'm sorry did i donk you?

did i mention how i did it with a MACHOP start and just used black belt to do 50 FTW?

thanks for letting me show up late TO :p

other than that the set is great?

Bippa201 said:
^
You need to have more prize cards remaining, not the same amount.
I believe if you show up late to a game, the judge gives you a prize penalty, so your opponent draws a prize. That puts you at 6 prizes and your opponent at 5.

jordanbakersays said:
Did anyone notice that there are only 78 cards in this set? Makes me think that we haven't seen them all yet

The set has 81 cards, and the 81st is a secret rare.

Pokefan4000 said:
...the regular Celebi in this set has more HP than Celebi Prime. ಠ_ಠ

Wow...I didn't notice that. How lame is that? Looks like you're forced to either run Shaymin LV.X or Expert Belt because 60 HP is NOT good.

jordanbakersays said:
didn't sets used to have over 100 cards?
Well this set is the Japanese set... but here is a list of all the sets and their card counts http://www.serebii.net/card/english.shtml
The english and Japanese sets rearely have all of the same cards in them.
oh AND
Holos and nonholos used to be listed as different numbers.

Nice set, great supporters and trainers. I like the Rescue Energy for stuff like Gyarados + BTS. Yanmega Prime and Celebi Prime are standouts for me, Celebi Prime + Mewtwo Lv.X could work well in the MD on format. I also like the Pidgeot line.

I think I'll ask again.

No theme decks this time for japan? Those would mean two more primes and more pokemon.

Medaforcer said:
I think I'll ask again.

No theme decks this time for japan? Those would mean two more primes and more pokemon.
I am sure if they release theme decks they will tell that information around the time of release. And how would that mean 2 more primes and more pokemon? The theme decks pull cards from the set, they don't add additional cards.

Tylertyphlosion said:
I am sure if they release theme decks they will tell that information around the time of release. And how would that mean 2 more primes and more pokemon? The theme decks pull cards from the set, they don't add additional cards.

If you have not noticed from all the other scans of Japanese sets, the theme decks have completely new cards in them that are different from the set.

Back