(1) All 'Clash at the Summit' Scans and Translations! [7/6]

RE: (1) All 'Clash at the Summit' Scans [7/6]

Ditto seems kind of weird. It says something about different numbers of benched pokemon, specifically 4, 5, and 1, and then mentions the discard.

peetzaman said:
No, porygon 2 doesn't mention a coin anywhere. It does say something about stadiums, however. Man I wish I knew more kanji...

Interesting...

lol just you being able to slightly make out what the card is stating is a big enough help, but i guess we'll have to wait for the full translation.

babypoof123 said:
translating lithograph:
wra ni natteirw jibwn no saido o swbetemite wra ni modosw !
really confused on wat the flab that means

you mean
Ura ni natteiru jibun no saido o subetemite ura ni modosu!

you mixed up U with W

@peetzaman how do you translate the cards? is it like a website or just your knowledge of the language?

LuxTwo said:
@peetzaman how do you translate the cards? is it like a website or just your knowledge of the language?
I take japanese at my school. I've only taken it for two years, so there's a lot that I still don't know.

I wish I had Bangiras' skills. Ditto is actually pretty cool, as is twins.

I believe bronzong has just made legends much more playable.

Very few decently playable pokemon not a great set overall to be honest.

Sooo many unplayable cards, even the porygon2/Z.

My thoughts...

Whoaaaa?! Yanmega Prime? 70 for no energy after a Judge or w/e? Lolwut?

Noooo!!! New Magmortar came but Togekiss came out? FML!

Electrode Prime? Reminds me of Electrode ex, but worse...

Ditto? Lol? Lol? A searchable Giant Stump?

Junk Arm? Wasn't that simliar to good ol Itemfinder?

Black Belt? First Expert Belt, and now this? Oh snap.

Twins? Isn't that Oracle-->Bill mix in that one? Still good...

Alph Litograph... I approve.

peetzaman said:
I believe bronzong has just made legends much more playable.

But SW furret could search for two of any card, and for free, and still no one played it after GE came out.

Mew Jadester said:
Sooo many unplayable cards, even the porygon2/Z.

Actually, 1 clash porygon, 2 promogons, and 1 X. would be really good. Especially since you can stack your deck for legend box with the X.

Junk arm = Item finder (base set)

This set is quite interesting, the Porygon-Z is slightly weird but with Porygon-Z lvX is shouldn't be too hard to grab that Rainbow energy just throw in a couple of Noctowl HGSS and you can draw into anything you want each turn. Yanmega prime's body is pretty decent, play a deck with 4 Judges and a few Copycats and you're doing 70 for none. Nidoking is just begging to be paired with Nidoqueen but we all know how that will play out.

Pretty disappointing set there are some good cards like Brongzong,Twins looks pretty good,Ditto may be good,Nidoking could make a nice tank with Nidoqueen RR and the legends might be playable

Golduck's Poke-Body says "Whenever you attack a water energy" instead of "
Whenever you attach a water energy"

Twins would be horribly broken...but it only works when you're down on prizes. Which sucks. Same with Black Belt.

Item Finder is back, whee.

Ditto is funny, Giant Stump all over again.

I like the Basic Machamp, and the Prime Machamp is also nice.

Electivire looks pretty nice, and the artwork is amazing too.

I like the Electrode Prime, hopefully it can be used well.

Wildfire on Magmortar is an old attack, but it's a cool attack.

Yanmega is very nice, just have to have a way to keep the hands at the same size.

And the Alph is definetly nice, I like how it's not a power and dosen't use a bench spot.

Looks like an okay set, I hope some things can be played well like the Electrode.

Some interesting cards...
Magmortar has Moltres's Wildfire but with the difference that now we flip to see if we have to discard the energies...
Yanmega prime is kinda good if paired with copycat or some like that...
Bronzong helps Legend Pokémon... Electivire seems good, may be playable...
Cubone is kinda fun. with 4 Marowak in the discard pile, you would have to do 120 damage to OHKO it or 90 damage to do at least 10 damage... too bad its attack sucks...
Dialga&Palkia Legend is not that broken anymore... you have to discard all energies after using Control time...

amisheskimoninja said:
Dudes! Pychic lock grumpig! Its faster and requires less energy than Gardevoir.

But it only does 20 damage. Sure you could use Expert Belt and Crobat G for extra damage but most times you're just going to be maxing out at 40 dmg. If only it did 30 dmg instead of 20.

Back