(1) ALL ‘Boundaries Crossed’ Scans! [10/20-10/28]

RE: (1) 60+ ‘Boundaries Crossed’ Scans! [10/20]

Lets hope that the pull rates for this set aren't all over the place. Many useless cards, even to the view of a collector. The only cards worth noting are the rarer cards, and even then...

Look on the bright side, at least we get a nifty Flygon promo. :D

WPM said:
I have a bunch of Boundaries Crossed scans but won't have time to edit them today because of skewl. In the meantime, if you attended a pre-prerelease, feel free to e-mail in your scans to [email protected] (especially anything rare or holo). Thank you!

And I'm pretty sure "skewl" does not exist on just one day of the week.

A8ashdfiugffbn there's ANOTHER new Psyduck!!!??? YYYYEEEESSSS.

DNA said:
And I'm pretty sure "skewl" does not exist on just one day of the week.

When you're a grad student, yes, yes it does - I'm at school every single day, even the weekends. This week I had to wake up at 5 AM and leave school between 11 and 12 at night. Busy with projects.

Aww, that's so adorable~
It's almost like this set is trying to do what Legends Awakened did~
Only problem is that nearly everything in this set has ugly art.
And there are a ton of things above regular holofoil that collectors will struggle to get.
And there are many incomplete evolution lines.
And all of the worthless Sugimori art.

don()shinobi said:
Aww, that's so adorable~
It's almost like this set is trying to do what Legends Awakened did~
Only problem is that nearly everything in this set has ugly art.
And there are a ton of things above regular holofoil that collectors will struggle to get.
And there are many incomplete evolution lines.
And all of the worthless Sugimori art.

Aren't some of the sugimori ones getting some actual art in later sets?
Shoulda just printed those but I'm starting to get disappointed with this set and will if anything, only invest in the starter decks and skyla (hope to arceus she's not expensive. =n=;;; ) (Full-Art I mean. )

I'm glad shiny terrakion is in this set, Now in the next rotation (I'm predicting will be nxd-on or drx-on) Terrakion NV will still be legal! Maybe then i'll stop being cheap and play.

also lol
135-switch.jpg

Unfortunately, Switch has been played on me. I really wanted to build a Poison deck with Virbank City Gym, and now I can't :'( Fortunately, I didn't carry my wallet with me.

haha dat switch

The non-EX Black/White Kyurem are really bad! I wasn't expecting much but they failed big here. At least, the regular Reshiram, Zekrom and normal Kyurem were playable. I wonder if it was TPCi who made the cards...

Also, some of the scans are already in high quality, aren't they?

Cooltrainer Alan said:

LOL at this. Its so funny. I'm SURE that this was what really happened. Doesn't it exist a card to reverse the effect?

Squeee! Shaymin and Meloetta are in this set! <333

I like this set a lot since I don't play and it has a lot of artwork that I enjoy. I've wanted a huge set like this for years now but after all of the drama and negative reception over the cut Trainers, I fear this will be our last huge set for awhile again...

That Switch is BCIF.
Also, why is Shaymin in this set? It wasn't in any japanese set.

RogueChomp said:
That Switch is BCIF.

It was in the National Beginning Set. All of the cards from there except for Riolu and Lucario are in Boundaries Crossed.

Frost said:
Squeee! Shaymin and Meloetta are in this set! <333

I like this set a lot since I don't play and it has a lot of artwork that I enjoy. I've wanted a huge set like this for years now but after all of the drama and negative reception over the cut Trainers, I fear this will be our last huge set for awhile again...

No, next one should be huge too. They have like 2 collector case things coming out, the 2 EX decks, the Klinklang deck and then Plasma Gale.

RogueChomp said:
That Switch is BCIF.

Well it had to be or else they wouldn't be printing it. It was in their National Beginning Set IIRC.

shoulda just directly brought over the national beginning set. :'< TPCi, Tomy's bringing over direct stuff, why can't you.

Mudkip711 said:
No, next one should be huge too. They have like 2 collector case things coming out, the 2 EX decks, the Klinklang deck and then Plasma Gale.

I'd expect our February set to be Plasma Gale (78 cards, because we got Skyla FA early) + the remaining Cold Flare/Freeze Bolt and National Beginning Set cards (24 cards) + the Team Plasma Half Deck (11 exclusive cards). MAYBE they can squeeze in the Kyurem-EX cards (another 18). It'd be closer to HGSS or Dragons Exalted in size than Boundaries Crossed, i.e. bigger than usual but still not the biggest.

I will put that switch in every deck I own and take it to every tournament possible.

Back