(1) 45 New 'Dark Explorers' Cards, Including Tornadus-EX, Revealed! [4/21]

RE: (1) 10 New 'Dark Explorers' Cards, Including Tornadus-EX, Revealed! [4/21]

Chansey + Fliptini = New BDIF.

....not.

Anyhow, it's good to see Tornadus EX and Random Receiver confirmed. I'm betting those are going to start popping up a lot, considering Tornadus EX makes a great addition to CMT and Random Receiver is Pokegear but better.

YES! I've always loved the alternate art for Juniper from the theme deck it was in. Now I just hope we get N's alternate art.

Tornadus looks hawt.

I guess this means we're getting that N and Cheren's (I think) with different artwork? :/

At least we're getting Random Receiver and hopefully Ultra Ball. I'm looking forward to the new Shiny Catcher too. I want a playset so badly.

Ohhh~
I can't wait for this set! Been ignoring Pokemon packs for the longest time (exceptions were the Mewtwo Box and Pre-Release. ) in anticipation for this set!

I am all kinds of ready.

Eevee + Lillipup + Chansey. My sister is going to freak.

Nice, reprint Juniper. Reprints are always nice.

I love Random Receiver.

Going to be a nice set.

Ooh! I wanted the Juniper to be printed! Good thing that Random Receiver is confirmed. :3

30+ more scans added thanks to PidgeyCornerFTW!

42-joltik.jpg

Static.jpg

Yes, my life is now complete.

"Old Amber Aerodactyl"...? Really? What kind of name is that?

*sigh* compatibility issues... (old Aerodactyl cards wouldn't be able to evolve if Old Amber were errata'd)

Heatmor: Rare really? Old Amber Aerodactyl really? and I bet Aerodactyl is rare too. I hate how there's more rares in English than in Japanese.

DXM147 said:
Old Amber Aerodactyl really?

It's because it has a major change from the old Old Amber. Since there's the fossil rules and stuff now...

DXM147 said:
Heatmor: Rare really? Old Amber Aerodactyl really? and I bet Aerodactyl is rare too. I hate how there's more rares in English than in Japanese.

I'm hoping there aren't too many rares in this set yet again.

The over-dosage of them (and a majority being uncommon and common) in Noble Victories and Next Destinies seemed to oddly overwhelm other rares that were deserving of their rare spot. While I know it has happened in other sets before it just...feels unfortunately terrible after Noble Victories and encouraged me to stop buying for a long while.

Heatmor is a rare? :/
Also, I hate worthless rares.. Looking at you, Glaceon and Slowking.
And why not make amazing cards rares like Slowbro. Geez.

Liking things so far.

So glad we're getting the alt-art Juniper (it's freakin' adorable). Would have preferred it (N and Cheren as well) as a promo rather than an actual set card, but beggars can't be choosers.

*Looking at Klinklang and Volcarona* It seems that holos aren't screwed up like they were in ND. Scyther? Is there Scizor in this set, because I don't remember seeing a Japanese Scizor released in the BW era....

No, there's no Scizor. It came from a deck in Japan. There's no Vanilluxe, Conkeldurr or Seismitoad either. Also where the "extra" copies of stuff like Torchic and Lillipup came from.

(I clearly wasn't in a rush typing this response up, hence being beaten by 4 minutes. ;p)

RiverShock said:
No, there's no Scizor. It came from a deck in Japan. There's no Vanilluxe, Conkeldurr or Seismitoad either. Also where the "extra" copies of stuff like Torchic and Lillipup came from.

(I clearly wasn't in a rush typing this response up, hence being beaten by 4 minutes. ;p)
Torchic was in dark rush?

Back