(1) ‘CoroCoro’ Cover Reveals Silhouetted Pokemon, More Leaks Soon [2/11]

There's not gonna be a light type lmfao.

It's probably flying. I would think if it was normal it would bear more resemblance to Eevee.

Suitcune said:
To add some speculation, (how do you evolve eevee into this new eeveelution?)

Probably some new hold item or location. Or maybe Eevee gets Aerial Ace as a lvl up move this gen and it evolves ala Piloswine/Aipom/Yanma etc.

So I guess we're only getting one new Eeveelution. I would have expected two to be revealed together or maybe even another later on.

Sorry I do not like this eeveelution..
I hope it isn't flying, they could have done much better job for flying. I have no idea what type it will be.
Whyyy does it have bows...

^ Yes, I don't like it. Looks like Milotic and Victini's baby mixed with an Eeveelution.

I sincerely hope it does not have a stupid looking bow on its head. And I dont like how its head looks huge. I hope its not going to have a disproportionate head like the last Eevees we got....Time will tell. As in October, because I'm not looking at it!

WHAT THE HELL? I go back on the page to read the information about Mewtwo and Genesect and the new Eevee was already posted. I DIDNT WANT TO SEE IT

I really think not many people liked it. Its just too plain that its hard to like it. I hope there will be another eeveelution and not just Ninfia.

Flygon2071 said:
I really think not many people liked it. Its just too plain that its hard to like it. I hope there will be another eeveelution and not just Ninfia.

I kinda like it, although i would have a lot more if it didn't have those bows on it...

AND it has the bow in its head. I would have liked it if it didnt have the stupid bow. Its not too bad though.

Flygon2071 said:
Yeah, I agree. My main complaint with it's design is that it's so plain. It puts me off. I really want to see that screenshot of it in battle though. Ugh.

I'm imagining those bows just being fleshy sacs attached to it and that weirds me out haha
But actually I think it is going to be dragon, as someone said earlier. The colors seem dragon-like to me.

Back