“Wild Force” and “Cyber Judge” Main Sets Fully Revealed!

Praying that Ogerpon finally gives us a really good grass deck. I can't remember the last time we had a top 5 deck revolve around a grass-type attacker... was it really Decidueye GX and Golisopod GX decks, and only because of Forest of Giant Plants?
Knowing tpc and creatures, they'll make 4 ogrepons, make the water one busted, the fire one ok, the fighting one slow and tanks, and the grass one will just be bad.

Rowlegg, Deep Forest Camo Decidueye, Leafeon VMAX did have some success here and there, but I don't know that they were ever top 5 decks in any meta.

Genuinely the best recent use of a grass attacker was Scovillain in Zoroark box, which is kinda disappointing.
grass types have been getting screwed over, but isn't Serperior VSTAR a staple in Arc Pile decks right now?

I see a pattern.

1. Print a good, middle stage evolution, but print a just okay stage 2 for it.
2. Leave it untouched for a few sets.
3. Print a good ex for it.

Happened to Kirlia/Gardy ex, Mareep/Ampharos ex (although 'good' is a super stretch', and now Grotle/Torterra ex

yes i am absolutely inhaling 19 tanks of copium for a Metagross ex in the future

Pidove mentions Unfezant ex...interesting.

Inb4 Unfezant ex is revealed to be the next Gym Promo which should be revealed in the next hour or so lol.

Edit: Awww I was wrong. Close though, was a birb lol.

Um, if that translation for Maximum Belt is correct, that card is insane!
Edit: It's the last Ace Spec. Good, but idk if it's worth playing over prime catcher for most decks. Gholdengo might play it?
Gholdengo actually prefers Prime Catcher more. It deals enough damage already, and it's fetchable by Irida/Pokestop.
The one deck I can think of playing this instead of Catcher is actually Lost Giratina, because now it can OHKO a Zard without a Requiem.

Pokémon Card Labs haven’t been featuring baby Pokémon in the same eastern sets as their evolved forms (with only Cleffa having any evolved forms in the same English set thanks the the decks lumped in with Ruler of the Black Flame in Obsidian Flames). I would be more worried about the fact they didn’t include a different baby Pokémon instead… nor did they include a baby Pokémon in Cyber Judge. This may merely signify that PCL doesn’t want to hold itself to a “baby Pokémon quota,” but it could potentially mean that baby Pokémon were just making a brief appearance, in which case, Budew, Chingling, and Smoochum will have to keep waiting for their first cards since generation 4.
Duuude I wanted my Pichu card since Im collecting now??it’s so disappointing to not see more

The start of the H-block looks amazing. Reminder, that the previous block started with Electric Generator, Miraidon ex and Gardevoir ex in the first set. Here, I don't see any broken acceleration or incredible set-up cards. I'm hoping this is not an accident.

That Brambleghast looks like it would have been fun with BST Cherrim. Too bad it's rotating.

Also, I wonder if we'll be getting a Unfezant ex in the future.

Last edited:
As a collector, we need EX versions of the Johto starters...
At this point, I don't get why we never ever get them.

Man, the Torterra ex . . . Kinda sucks, to be honest? You fill your entire bench with ONLY Grass types to deal . . . 180 damage? That can't even KO most Basic ex Pokemon. You might as well just play the Single Prize Torterra that needs Evolutions in play but can hit for up to 300. The Turtwig can't even be searched with Buddy Poffin, so how are you expected to even get your board set up???

Is every Grass attacker for the next year gonna have to pay the, "We really don't want this being able to semi-reliably KO Charizard ex" tax?

Pidove mentions Unfezant ex...interesting.

Inb4 Unfezant ex is revealed to be the next Gym Promo which should be revealed in the next hour or so lol.

Edit: Awww I was wrong. Close though, was a birb lol.
at the very least the card *will* exist at some point (unless this is one of those bait and switch things and we never get one)

Praying that Ogerpon finally gives us a really good grass deck. I can't remember the last time we had a top 5 deck revolve around a grass-type attacker... was it really Decidueye GX and Golisopod GX decks, and only because of Forest of Giant Plants?
wasn't top 5 by any means but before the ban I loved playing Yanmega Break with FOGP

Back