“Twilight Masquerade” Elite Trainer Box to Feature Ogerpon Illustration Rare!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Following its reveal in Japan, the Pokemon Center website has revealed Teal Mask Ogerpon’s Illustration Rare will be included in the Twilight Masquerade Elite Trainer Box!
The card was previously hidden in product images.

Scarlet_Violet—Twilight_Masquerade_Pokemon_Center_Elite_Trainer_Box_png_jpgcopy-200x191.jpg

P9505_189-85799_07-198x200.jpg

P9505_189-85799_10-200x175.jpg

You can see all Twilight Masquerade products here. The set will release in stores on May 24th.

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I REALLY REALLY REALLLLLY RRREEEAAALLLLYYYY wish they would pick a consistent location for the PokemonCenter Stamp 😡😡😡 why it keeps moving from above or bellow the attacks is neither consistent or sensical. ***grumbles in wanting collections to match***

I REALLY REALLY REALLLLLY RRREEEAAALLLLYYYY wish they would pick a consistent location for the PokemonCenter Stamp 😡😡😡 why it keeps moving from above or bellow the attacks is neither consistent or sensical. ***grumbles in wanting collections to match***
Hasn’t it always been under the attacks for the ETB Pokémon Center promos?

Hasn’t it always been under the attacks for the ETB Pokémon Center promos?
This one is shown to be stamped *above* the attacks again which is weird out of the 10 previous Pokémon Center stamped ETB promos so far 7 of them are stamped bellow and only 3 were stamped above… this promo will be number 11 and the 4th to be stamped above. And it’s weird because there doesn’t seem to be a “reason” for them to move it above the attacks/abilities- it’s not like it un-blocks any designs on the bottom by being moved up on those arts - flutter mane is the only one that would’ve been blocked if they had it above - it just feels like they were maybe trying to match the location for the standard (not art card) stamp location like on the Lechonk and squirt promos but that doesn’t align either 🤷‍♂️ I guess this is just me being supper picky but idk it’s weird to me that it’s not consistent and swapping back and forth — 😭 but I guess they have proved time and time again that they don’t care about making sense

Attachments

• 92E10B86-21BA-46A4-B414-639026BF6C05.jpeg
    92E10B86-21BA-46A4-B414-639026BF6C05.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 5
  • 37FBD8E9-D158-4877-9AA9-37898436D738.jpeg
    37FBD8E9-D158-4877-9AA9-37898436D738.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
  • 8F509BF9-11C6-43C9-AD1D-8A83CB45EB0C.jpeg
    8F509BF9-11C6-43C9-AD1D-8A83CB45EB0C.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
This one is shown to be stamped *above* the attacks again which is weird out of the 10 previous Pokémon Center stamped ETB promos so far 7 of them are stamped bellow and only 3 were stamped above… this promo will be number 11 and the 4th to be stamped above. And it’s weird because there doesn’t seem to be a “reason” for them to move it above the attacks/abilities- it’s not like it un-blocks any designs on the bottom by being moved up on those arts - flutter mane is the only one that would’ve been blocked if they had it above - it just feels like they were maybe trying to match the location for the standard (not art card) stamp location like on the Lechonk and squirt promos but that doesn’t align either 🤷‍♂️ I guess this is just me being supper picky but idk it’s weird to me that it’s not consistent and swapping back and forth — 😭 but I guess they have proved time and time again that they don’t care about making sense
Oh yeah durr good point I saw the zoom in on the bottom right and thought that that was where the stamp had been. I agree with you, they should stick with one or the other!

Back