“Temporal Forces” Set Guide: Card List, Secret Rares, Cut Cards, Products, and More!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We now have the complete set list for Scarlet & Violet – Temporal Forces!
Temporal Forces consists of 218 cards: 162 in the main set and 56 secret rare cards.
This makes it the smallest regular set of the Scarlet & Violet era and the smallest regular set since 2021’s Battle Styles.
The set list was entirely predictable a month ago. The cards from our set originate from Japan’s Wild Force & Cyber Judge, their accompanying Koraidon ex and Miraidon ex Decks, and a single promo card in the form of...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Whoa!

I didn't see the awesome great tusk 1-prizer that is great at milling(discarding opposing deck cards).. No need for bad types or stage 2s this time. Just sada vitality, attach, and get milling!

I'd better come up with a strategy against that for prerelease time!

That Wugtrio ex is actually really good, with something like bax + chien pao deck on its side it could do really good (without manaphy of course). the ace spec cape and belt are amazing too really op

There are 162 cards in the base set as per the English TPCi images / first line in article however says 161 rn ?
Otherwise just happy to start laying out my binder in preparation for saturdays prerelease event ? this set is looking fun!

Even though it’s the smallest set , still a very interesting set. We get another set of future and ancient cards . As well as the aspec cards +acient effect etc. Interesting to see how things workout in the future. Collector wise finally getting more of IR and SIR from scarlet and violet “legendaries” pokemon is awesome. Glad they still continuity in illustrations with Deerling and Sawsbuck.

Whoa!

I didn't see the awesome great tusk 1-prizer that is great at milling(discarding opposing deck cards).. No need for bad types or stage 2s this time. Just sada vitality, attach, and get milling!

I'd better come up with a strategy against that for prerelease time!
Bibarel from GO has an ability that prevents your opponent from milling you.

That Breloom is OP, for just one colorless it basically wins you the game. But I wonder what's the point of calling a judge after you already won, maybe just to tell him the result?

[L][L] Serial Cannon: 120+ damage. This attack does 80 more damage for each of your Benched Charjabug.

I can make a card that can consistently hit 200 for 2 energy work. With full power, you can one shot every single card ever made.

That card is more none existent than my tournament results. Could be a Zard Bibs tech tho that in its self seems sketchy.
Theoretically, you could include 1 of that Bibarel and 1 or 2 of the other one with the draw ability.

This set and the next are just so kick ass with what you can get! Hopefully the prices will tank so I can get em all cheap :D

Target had the set out early here so had to snag a 3pack - just in case anyone is wondering Ace Specs land in the first of the reverse slot so like in a normal pack of reverse/reverse/holo they land Ace/reverse/holo - was personally curious and happily my first pack of the set answered the question

Target had the set out early here so had to snag a 3pack - just in case anyone is wondering Ace Specs land in the first of the reverse slot so like in a normal pack of reverse/reverse/holo they land Ace/reverse/holo - was personally curious and happily my first pack of the set answered the question
Mine was the last card in the pack.

The Pidove card is somehow trying to foreshadow the release of Unfezant ex, possibly in the next set or 2.

Mine was the last card in the pack.
Very strange - I don’t know that hit types generally can land in more than one seeded position - mine was absolutely not the last card / holo slot but perhaps they are seeded into multiple slots to make them more accessible ?‍♂️ I know we don’t love sharing pictures this way on here but this was the distribution in my pack:

Attachments

• 9D887462-DF09-4EDC-972F-0D4646866C92.jpeg
    9D887462-DF09-4EDC-972F-0D4646866C92.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
Back