“Supercharged Breaker” Pokemon TCG Set Listed for October, “Paradise Dragona” in September!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We can confirm Paradise Dragona will release in Japan on September 13th! The date was just revealed through distributor listings. A booster box will cost 5,400 yen. We previously discovered the set’s name through trademark listings.
Update (4/25): The official sell sheet says the set will feature many Dragon-type Pokemon, including Alolan Exeggutor, Latios, and Latias.

Hydrapple-300x225.jpg

Alto_Mare_guardians.0-300x200.jpeg

We can also reveal a new Supercharged Breaker set will release in Japan on October 18th! The set will be accompanied by the release of a deck box and card sleeves featuring “Tera Type Stellar Pikachu.” This means Pikachu should be the mascot of the set. The set name also implies it will feature Lightning-type...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
What set comes in May? Cant find info about, the only I can find is that set with terapagos on July, but not sure if that mean we are having 2 months without a single set release

I'm getting more inclined to the idea that our special set will just be Night Wanderer, specially because the cut ARs from Twilight Masquerade are likely the Loyal Three (based on the numbers of the cards already revealed).

my guess for the stellar tera cards is maybe
1. it can use any energy so basically colorless
2. have no weakness / resistance
3. when it hits the bench maybe u can choose a type and its that type for the rest of the game (everything but colorless)

if its that last one the attacks will probably suck cause being able to hit everything for weakness is super strong

What set comes in May? Cant find info about, the only I can find is that set with terapagos on July, but not sure if that mean we are having 2 months without a single set release
Twilight Masquerade? If your talking Japanese sets, it's Night Wanderer, but that's in June.

my guess for the stellar tera cards is maybe
1. it can use any energy so basically colorless
2. have no weakness / resistance
3. when it hits the bench maybe u can choose a type and its that type for the rest of the game (everything but colorless)

if its that last one the attacks will probably suck cause being able to hit everything for weakness is super strong
Actually, the Stellar type is just an enhancement of the Pokemon's Base types (e.g. Terapagos' Normal Type), so we might be using the main Energy Type, main Weakness, main Resistance.

I myself, would like to imagine that the Tera stipulation of being invincible from the bench carries over, but the Stellar stipulation could similar to Ancient Traits from XY, where Stellar Pokémon could do certain things like attach multiple energies or take 1 more prize card from knockouts.

Actually, the Stellar type is just an enhancement of the Pokemon's Base types (e.g. Terapagos' Normal Type), so we might be using the main Energy Type, main Weakness, main Resistance.

I myself, would like to imagine that the Tera stipulation of being invincible from the bench carries over, but the Stellar stipulation could similar to Ancient Traits from XY, where Stellar Pokémon could do certain things like attach multiple energies or take 1 more prize card from knockouts.
I think that that would be a cool thing to bring back, but LunarFlare0's idea would make it closer related to the video games, so that's probably what they'll do.

If we're gonna have a Dragon-type set, we gotta round up all the Dragon-type Trainers in the world...

...in other words, can we PLEASE get Clair on some cool-looking cards, especially Full Arts/SARs? TPCI's pockets wouldn't regret that decision, trust me!

i would so love a good pikachu based deck. It even doesn't have to be as good as the top ones - just like a competetive deck.

Definitely curious on how Stellar would work. Maybe it could turn all energy attached to the Pokemon into their type?

So exited to see what tera form brings us. I swear, it's just going to be a worse tera. all well get is to prevent all damage from abilities or something.

If we're gonna have a Dragon-type set, we gotta round up all the Dragon-type Trainers in the world...

...in other words, can we PLEASE get Clair on some cool-looking cards, especially Full Arts/SARs? TPCI's pockets wouldn't regret that decision, trust me!
Finally, Regidrago VSTAR will have SOME time in the limelight!

We've seen Hisuian Growlithe and Hisuian Arcanine already this year, and now we are about to see Alolan Exeggutor for the first time since Alolan Exeggutor V. Could this be the Generation where we see the regional formes and the babies fully released on card? Let's hope so.

Back