“Stellar Miracle” Trademark Filed for the Pokemon TCG!

Still excited to see if they will do Ogrepon right and make the masks tool cards. Stellar tera is gonna be awkward. I hope it isn't the same as if the guy is just Gyarados ex/Arcanine ex and has more implications to it.
I'm expecting the 3 Masks to be ACE SPEC cards tbh, similar to how Victini/Kyurem/Genesect had specific Tools for each of them in BW era

Reminder that whatever they do to incorporate Stellar type into the tcg, if anything, it will be significantly less cooler than anything you come up with.

Remember all the cool stuff people invented when Tera was announced, and then it turned out to just be a bench shield.

This will probably be the set in July or August. Crimson Haze, Mask of Change, and Night Wanderer will probably be part of May's set. (Please do not let it be as big as Paradox Rift) ?

Finally, I can waste all my money on the precious Baby Terapagos, the cutest thing ever, and Big Terapagos, the coolest thing ever.

I remember when I was little and found a rainbow energy, it looked amazing to me. I can't wait to see how colourful stellar types will be! :D

Back