“Special Jumbo Card Set Ogerpon” Revealed for May!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The “Special Jumbo Card Set Ogerpon” has now been revealed!
As we posted in January, it will release in Japan on May 17th for 1,980 yen.
It will come with an Illustration Rare promo of Teal Mask Ogerpon, a jumbo version, an Ogre Mask promo, eight booster packs of Mask of Change, an Ogerpon coin, and a card stand for the jumbo card.

sv6_1-197x300.png

sv6_2-300x225.png

The Ogerpon Illustration Rare is an alternate art reprint of the one from Mask of Change / Twilight Masquerade:

sv6_3-215x300.png

Scarlet_Violet—Twilight_Masquerade_024_Teal_Mask_Ogerpon-221x300.png

#024 Teal Mask Ogerpon

Continue reading...

Also…

WHAT THE!
They can get this for 14 dollars usd (in yen)
Dang, did no inflation happen cause in Ohio I can only get 3 packs for that much. There is like 8 in that and a promo.

Unfair.

Also…

WHAT THE!
They can get this for 14 dollars usd (in yen)
Dang, did no inflation happen cause in Ohio I can only get 3 packs for that much. There is like 8 in that and a promo.

Unfair.
Japanese packs are 5 cards each with no guaranteed rare, and generally worse pull rates for secret rares and stuff. Still better value than international packs imo but it's not as big a difference as you might think now that international boosters don't arbitrarily give cards rarity bumps

Japanese packs are 5 cards each with no guaranteed rare, and generally worse pull rates for secret rares and stuff. Still better value than international packs imo but it's not as big a difference as you might think now that international boosters don't arbitrarily give cards rarity bumps
Also they sell much more product overall to justify cheaper prices.

So will this not be available in the Mask of Change set as an AR hit? Such a beautiful artwork!
It is more than likely the ETB promo for Twilight Masquerade in English - if you’re asking about it being in the Japanese set - no it’s a promotional card there as well.

It is more than likely the ETB promo for Twilight Masquerade in English - if you’re asking about it being in the Japanese set - no it’s a promotional card there as well.
Yes for Japanese. Damn! So that's cool, a promo for japanese i dig that. Going to be a beautiful card to add to the collection regardless.

Back