“Shiny Treasure ex” Secret Rares Revealed: 170 Cards!

Also, Students of Paldea doesn't qualify for a SIR because it would need to come between Clive and Arven.

Well, how ‘bout that? A new Penny SAR, and Umbreon makes a prominent cameo! Penny just set herself up to make a REAL good dent in the market by including her team in the card’s photo session…

I’m disappointed by the fact that we’ve now seen two SR’s (Clive and Students), four SAR’s (Mew ex, Iono, Clive and Penny), five UR’s (all the legendaries except Ting-Lu), and one shiny ex (Alakazam ex) into the reveals without a single base “Shiny Holo Rare” (as they are officially titled internationally) being revealed. We’ve seen most of the unrevealed chase cards at this point, yet we still haven’t seen two thirds of the Shiny Holo Rares that populate most of the subset.

P.S. I’m not as familiar with the games. Isn’t that Atticus holding the fuschia cloth? I’ve never seen that character without the “Fuchsia Ninja” (queues Lego Ninjago theme) outfit. And who is Atticus talking to?

Nemona FINALLY gets herself a Full Art AND an SAR! No doubt that she’s gonna end up being one of the more popular “Draw 3” Supporters!

I’m disappointed by the fact that we’ve now seen two SR’s (Clive and Students), four SAR’s (Mew ex, Iono, Clive and Penny), five UR’s (all the legendaries except Ting-Lu), and one shiny ex (Alakazam ex) into the reveals without a single base “Shiny Holo Rare” (as they are officially titled internationally) being revealed. We’ve seen most of the unrevealed chase cards at this point, yet we still haven’t seen two thirds of the Shiny Holo Rares that populate most of the subset.

P.S. I’m not as familiar with the games. Isn’t that Atticus holding the fuschia cloth? I’ve never seen that character without the “Fuchsia Ninja” (queues Lego Ninjago theme) outfit. And who is Atticus talking to?
That is indeed Atticus. Him, Eri and Mela are all a callback to their respective story bit. Atticus actually shows his face in the story as well. Still super sad we didn’t have a FA Atticus Idk if he’ll ever have another chance

Why are all the golds blue? Wish they would've made like the gold Tapus/Tag Teams where their color matched the type of the card.
Yeah… I really expected better of the raised foil, but it’s just a re-hash of the “black gold” cards of SWSH, so… to put it in the words of Professor Scott Steiner, my excitement has drastic gone down.

Will Charizard ex continue to claim the throne of MVC (Most Valuable Card), or will Iono overthrow him and blow up like she did in her first SAR outing? How will Gardevoir ex and Mew ex shake up the market in their SAR appearances? What does the future hold for the advent of raised foil? And will the Fates of our wallets be sealed for the THIRD time? As the journey continues!

> TO BE CONTINUED

It's because the streamers who leak the cards don't care about them.

They don't even care about ARs sometimes.

This is a big L set for TPC though. So much ugly, rehashed trash.

Didn't even realize the set numbers on the Art Rares. So that is why you only get 1 per box, they're only 3 total.

I thought there was more to be revealed, so I would imagine 3 Shiny Rare, 3 Art Rare, and 1 SSR/SR/SAR per box or 2 if lucky. So 7 guaranteed hits out of 10 packs... maybe that's too much.

Also, only 3 (SAR) Pokemon? Should be at least 6-8 in my opinion. No new Koraidon or Miraidon either just (UR) gold cards.

No surprise Nemona finally gets her TCG debut in this set, I had a feeling Creatures were waiting til the end of the year to do so.

Is it just me or does the Pokeball on the Penny SAR look too big or strange a little, maybe it is just the angle. Cool to see Umbreon on it as well.

Too many Shiny Rares to be honest.

Overall, I'm looking forward to the set. My main chases for sure are Palafin (AR), Clive (SAR), Gardevoir ex (SAR), Clodsire ex (SR), and the Ditto (S)

Isn't it the worst set ever created, full reprint with awful effects ? With 200 ultra-rare cards, it's just the worst set. The drop rates are going to be catastrophic, and everyone will be forced to buy because boosters will quickly become rare.

For collectors, it's going to be one set too many. It'll be all about resale, with little else to enjoy from the collection.

Back