“Paldea Adventures Chest” Revealed for March!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new “Paldea Adventures Chest” has been revealed for March 1st! This is the “Pokemon TCG Gift Box” that we reported a few weeks ago.

6569653cv12d-192x300.jpg

Paldea-Adventure-Chest-Tin-293x300.jpg

It features a brand new Sprigatito ex promo and an alternate art Pikachu promo, both of which haven’t been seen in Japan yet. The original Pikachu is from Paldea Evolved. Sprigatito ex is also the first regulation “H” card, meaning it should release in Japan next year.

Pikachu-Paldea-Adventure-Chest-Tin-143x200.jpg

Sprigatito-ex-Paldea-Adventure-Chest-Tin-142x200.jpg

This product is probably intended for Easter...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
This is cute, but it would make more sense to release for Christmas, right? Since it's a gift box? Is it intended for Easter maybe? But Easter is usually associated with candy...a healthy alternative I suppose?

no way this is gonna hold that much value lol, guarantee it'll be available for like $30 from resellers within a couple months if not right away, just like that pokemon go dragonite vstar premier ball thing that also tried to be $50 and now can barely sell for $29.99

cute promo though!! <3

People saying this is weird, this is the same concept as Japanese gift boxes that people drool over.
If this had Japanese writing on it and Japanese packs this would go for $300 on eBay.

Same concept as Mario Pikachu boxes, Poncho boxes - a few packs, a small box and an exclusive promo.

If the art on the box was at least the sugimori official artworks it’d have been worth it for me

Honestly if they were going to put in a sprigatito ex, we need the fuecoco and Quaxly ex to go along with it. You can’t just have one basic ex and that’s it we need the whole gang. Justice for the rest of the basic starters.

That Sprigatito ex should be good for the Meowscarada ex deck right? 200 hp basic pokemon. Just enough to survive a bit before Rare Candy-ING it to Meowscarada ex

That Sprigatito ex should be good for the Meowscarada ex deck right? 200 hp basic pokemon. Just enough to survive a bit before Rare Candy-ING it to Meowscarada ex
Unfortunately I don’t think you can go from Sprigatito ex into Mewoscarada ex. You could with the old ex’s, but not these.

Does anyone know if they will ever release the Pikachu ex illustrative art from the World Championship 2023 in English?

am I missing something? What exactly makes those stickers "tech"? Or is that just a buzzword they threw in?
Cute sprigattoEX though. Didnt see that one coming.

I really hope this means Pokemon is considering more first form (or babies) ex's of many of the starters. I think they could make them work if they are strong support gameplay wise.

Granted I just really want to see a Torchic ex for my wife. She loves Torchic and it's been a while since the chic has had some love. Granted her second favorite Piplup will likely get an ex first if they continue with this idea.

Would love to see an alt art ex of Torchic...

am I missing something? What exactly makes those stickers "tech"? Or is that just a buzzword they threw in?
Cute sprigattoEX though. Didnt see that one coming.
They are tech stickers because they are big so that you can put them on a laptop or something like that
(Tpci actually said that)

Back