Reshiwott
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Reshiwott, Okay, that was actually hilarious. :p I need a minute to look through my collection, because that's all Iremember at the moment. :p Is that okay? =)
    Reshiwott, wait.., I thought you were an Oshawott... also 2 against 1 isn't fair! I'm telling :(
    Reshiwott, I DO have a Lv. 100 Audino if you're interested. (Caught it myself + trained myself, NO CHEATS. EVER. Thats my new garentee!!! :p (I know, didn't spell it right... YOU'RE FAULT FROM THE JUDGEMENT!!! :p))
    Reshiwott, Oh wow. DARK CRATER YEAH I AM!!! Just... What would ya want? (I'm really low on good stuff this morning, but I'll do the best I can. C3> )
    Reshiwott, Uh... Not sure if I understand that one sentence... (I'm still rattled from that last Judgement attack... :p)
    Reshiwott,

What Raikou is it? If it is one of the Shiny Dogs for B/W I have 4 of them XD. Thanks though.:)
    I already have the event Raikou. I wanted a Suicune since somewhere along the line I accidentally taught it Waterfall and I want it UT. However, I am interested in the Event Zekrom, but I only want it for the C-gear skin.(its possible the event is over now, though.) Would you do a trade for me to do the event and then trade it back for a DW Poliwag? Or if you think its risky I can trade a shiny (Excadrill) for a shiny or an event I don't have.
    Reshiwott, Haha, hello Reshiwott. I stopped playing the TCG a few years ago so I've not been active on the forums in a while. Got back into it to play 150 format :} http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-fun-unlimited-format-but-not-broken
    Reshiwott, Events I don't have. This one could take more than one depending on what.

That is my only want. Unless you've gained events since, I don't think you have anything.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back