M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• MeadowBubble, ....I was at a dinner with family friends. I didn't have access to Skype and stuff.
    MeadowBubble, It's a saturday and my mom doesn't want me to miss archery -.- So it's doubtful I can go on the 28th.
    MeadowBubble, Peanut butter convention like a boss :p

Well, IF I'm going, then yeah, I assume my mom will be willing to drive you too. The problem is, the one I'm planning on going to is on my birthday, so IDK if I can go yet. The scheduling works out nicely though, because its in the afternoon so if I have birthday plans I can have them on saturday or early sunday. So, if I'm going (which I hope I do) then I'm sure my mom will be glad to drive you :]
    MeadowBubble, I'm glad you think so highly of me :p

Ask away, I'm always willing to do favors for people.
    MeadowBubble, I thought you were making fun of me for telling other people I had a lot of work....nvm.
    Ohhhh....I thought you were asking about something else *facepalm*

No I'm normally not that busy Sundays XD
    MeadowBubble,
    IDK, there's only one person from the Beach I know who lives nearby, and nobody in our school likes Pokemon anyway (although I'm attempting to fix that.
    MeadowBubble, Do you wan't me to ask him? I don't really think it'll change the outcome...
    MeadowBubble, Ummmmmmm....IDK. Just send him a profile comment or a message through FB.
    MeadowBubble, Lolololololol I told you he was cheap.

And O_O you already beat proenus and necro and keltura??!! That was fast.
    MeadowBubble, 12 whole hours...? I would never be able to last that long during something like that... ;P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back