D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, and they're gonna get even MORE annoying when we get Galactic Overlord...Inzektor Gruf makes them not dependent on your opponent having cards on the field and lets them spew out Tiras and Exa-Stag like it's nobody's business
    Deus: Nightmare Autarch, why not just zebstrika all day while you eel up some energy onto darmanitan? Run it like zekeels, only 2 Zekrom, no Zekrom ex, and a geenie and a terrakion. But disconnect till you can catcher a mewtwo and max it out.
    Yahoo! How are YOU raising your Chao? Actually... as for me, I don't have any Sonic Adventure game anymore. Its not that I stopped liking it, I just lost it over the years due to negligence and abandonment =( .
    Deus: Nightmare Autarch
    I remember how annoying Shi En is. They banned Trishula too? That's good, whenever she came down it was pretty much gg unless you had a really good response.
    Deus: Nightmare Autarch
    Six Sams are still being played? Wow, they were popular back when I played competitively around, like, Storm of Ragnarok. I heard they came out with a Dark World starter deck? I assume that's why it's so popular, they usually push those decks to make the archetypes competitive. Wind-Ups... they're popular, I think, because they have a good matchup against Rescue Rabbit? Interesting metagame.
    Deus: Nightmare Autarch, Huh. I remember I played that when no one liked it. What decks are running it now? Rescue Rabbit?
    Yeah, that's what I meant. You were buying something at the table selling Japanese plushes and stuff.
    Deus: Nightmare Autarch, Well, it's not really mine, but I ended up helping out anyways. That sounds cool, what was it a sketch of?
    Deus: Nightmare Autarch, Well, over here it won't stop raining, which strange, because in our area we
    re more accumstomed to really hot and dry weather. And...it's spring break, so I've been making lots of art and playing lots of pokemon and essentially have just been loafing around. Um...and I did lots of gardening over the weekend, planted a bunch of herbs and stuff.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back