C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been out of touch with the meta for so long. T_T There is a veeery long story behind why I don't like Sage's, also I don't know what to take out for Engineer's. Give me a minute or two to organise my deck and then I'll PM it.
    I can PM you my current list if you'd like. (note: I do not wish to run Sage's Training so please do not reccomend it)
    My Cities with EelZone was bitter-sweet for me, I went 3-2 and placed 10th. I REALLY want to fit in Kingdra somehow. (you don't know how many times I could've gotten the advantedge if I had Kingdra) Also I wound up mistakenly running 2 Rare Candy instead of 3 due to typing my deck list while I was very tired. I think I may bump the Magnezone down to 3-2-3 and take out something else for a 1-0-1 Kingdra and another Candy, what do you think? (sorry if this is really out of the blue, your one of the only people can think of on here who knows alot about EelZone)
    Yeah, my computor froze, so I looked at my sent messages and I had like 10 and I was like O.O. Again, sorry about that.
    ps. Congrats on super mod!
    Woah, just looked at my sent messages. I guess my computor glitched up or something and sent a ton of the same msg. I'm not a spambot or anything, so no worries there. The point of that message was I was basically asking for deck help for that deck. Sorry for any inconvienence. Thanks!
    Congrats on the new staff position! Oh, and Merry (late) Christmas!
    Celebi23, interesting; that makes sense.
    Makes me wonder what the big deal about being pink is. The only difference I know of is being able to set bans/view admin CP and such.

But ah well, thanks for the explanation. I was never told exactly how the system of staff worked around here, so I've only been assuming. Thank you.
    Celebi23, hurray I'm good at predicting

Anyways, congrats on the s-mod!

I think there's a meeting going on now because there are a ton of s-mods on right now :>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back