bbninjas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I don't think you'll have a problem getting enough people to join even without me. These things are usually very popular. :p

I had a fun time on my trip, thanks. :) A week spent in Chicago with family for Christmas, then a week in Disney World, then a week back in Chicago sick with the flu. It's good to be back home, though. I missed my kitty!
    Yeah, I'm back from my vacation and mostly over my jetlag now. :)

Not sure if I'm going to be joining this Challenge, though. It's a pretty big commitment, and I'm going to be hosting my WW game in the near future, so I have to see if I think I'll feel up to it. :p
    I went through and updated EVERY SINGLE ATTACK SO FAR with correct wording, including changing Pokemon to Pokémon. There are still a lot of submissions you sent that I have to fill in, though, so that might take a while to finish all of. Kudos!
    My reaction to your post on the attack thread:
    http://youtu.be/Az49aNuYeJs?t=50s

Okay, thanks for the help. Since there's so much, I haven't been able to update the post with all of them, but I plan on getting around to that. I'll also make sure to eventually update all the listed attacks with the current text for them. Though, 1 thing first:

-Gastro Acid is exclusive to Arbok. Like mentioned, I'm not including 'mon exclusive moves.
    bbninjas, Nah, I was just promoted earlier today. Of course I was told I was going to be promoted in advance, but I didn't have any Super Mod powers until earlier today.
    Thanks bb! I'm now the head of the TCG section, and I Moderate Forum Games as well. Don't be confused that both Bigfoot and I are Super Mods now. He's in charge of Forum Games. I'm just a regular Moderator in that section.
    'The Knee' is a slang term for Captain Falcon's forward air attack in Super Smash Brothers, in which he thrusts his knee forward quickly. It is his best move, and because of strong it is, it is often used in the phrase 'Give 'em the knee'.
    17 hours... Okay. Say about 5 my time today or tomorrow? I'm not entirely sure what my schedule is tonight since a few of my pals and I got YGOPRO working again (finally).
    bbninjas, I'm on the PPad now. I had to school work and then as soon as I was done I had to quickly do the Kingdoms team bc late :x

Thanks for waiting >_>
    bbninjas, I'll be on later... I've got a bunch of school work that I need to catch up on. Sorry :[
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back