Drohn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Drohn, *sharp intake of breath* Let's just move on, hey?

Whats up? Well... I just woke up... and I'm checking forum/emails... and posting to you... but other than that, I'm feeling good. And is 5:16 for me. I wake up that early. Not a sleepinner (I hate them :p)

Are you going to become visible again?
    Drohn, actually, it's Sonic Speed... but whatever... Of cause, if the Shadow was there... and not on some space station...
    Drohn,
    How should I best let the few people still looking for Vivillons know that I'm still trading?
    The Vivillon thread has been very quite.
    I don't know that I'd be able to keep a trade thread alive.
    Hey Drohn, could you please clone a few Pokemon? I would greatly appreciate it, and you can have a few clones too.
    Hey, I'm sorry I missed. I misread the PM. I thought we scheduled 3 PM Central since I'm central and not eastern. Completely my fault since the PM clearly says "EST" in it. I will still be online at 5 pm EST if that works for you. Otherwise I'm free after like 4 EST on every day except Thursday this week.
    Drohn, I took a look through your list, I havent heard of any of them except Death Note which I love. I might check out Fairy Tail though as it sounds pretty interesting. How long is it?
    As for Bleach, I think its one of the longest anime series going, last I checked it was at 379 episode and im sure theres more. Its not amazing after the first series as it seems to be filler episodes here and there but it picks up with awesone fights, great story and twists all over the place! Definitely worth the watch ever if its just for the first series
    Hey Drohn, is het mogelijk om te ruilen? Ik wil namelijk mijn Lapras naar Alpha Sapphire sturen, as ei.
    Drohn, Hey buddy thanks a lot. I think my favorite anime sp far is Black Lagoon but its hard to say as I love Bleach, Dragonball, Ghost in the Shell, Zoids, anime films aswell, Howls moving castle was fantastic =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back