Drohn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Drohn, Haha Seems like we were complete opposites when it came to which version and starter we chose. :p I did end up getting Red a little while after Blue though...I've bought all the versions of pretty much every generation to come out except for the 3rd and 4th gens. Yea, I think that may be part of why I didn't play those games when they came out. Nobody local to play with...kinda took away from the fun. :3 If they didn't introduce Wi-Fi in the games, there'd be no way for us to really trade, battle or complete our Pokedex! :( I'm lucky to have a few friends who do play, and tons of my coworkers play as well, so I've some people irl to trade and battle with, but this site has probably been the most helpful when it comes to trading and Wi-Fi battling. Schedules just seem to align a lot better for some reason. Don't get me wrong, I'm really excited for the remakes. I'm definitely going to be buying both versions, and transferring some Pokes over from X and Y. I mean, omgosh ABSOL! XD I just didn't really mess with some of those features until post game just because I didn't see how fun they were. I was always concerned with the main story and exploring every nook and cranny of the map for secret items. Diving was my thing btw! I think those features are really great now though, and can't wait to see them again...and in 3D! The new trailer looked amazing, so now I'm wondering about all of the new Mega Evos and Primal Forms. Ughhh....November can't get here soon enough! lol
    Drohn, Haha me too! I have Blue and Crystal versions on my phone running off of an emulator just for the nostalgia and pure enjoyment that they still bring. Yea, Charizard is pretty awesome. Still can't get over how he couldn't learn Fly in Red or Blue though. XD My favorite has always been Arcanine ever since I saw him on the show. I hadn't made it to Cinnabar Island yet in the games, so I had no idea he even existed. I played both the TCG and VG with my friends whenever we could. Our whole neighborhood was hooked from the start. Lol That sucks to hear about your cards though. Pokemon kinda grew stale on me for a while too in my teen years right when Hoenn was out...which is probably why I'm not as fanboyishly (Is that even a word?) into the new games as everyone else is. I'm still excited though since I did play them eventually, but prefer HGSS since that's my favorite Gen. :3 I did accumulate a decent collection of cards though, and somehow the little kid in me told myself to just keep them just in case. lol
    Drohn, I definitely play the games as well. I've been playing ever since they came out when I was 10. Still remember the day I begged my mom to buy me Blue Version and that weird sound Squirtle made when I chose him. XD I got into the TCG shortly after when the Base Set made it's rounds in my elementary school. Everyone had em, and back then Base Set Pikachu was the most sought after card besides Charizard. lol
    Drohn, my brother always destroyed me with charizard :'( I have a grudge to settle lol and I do dabble with art but I'm no genius or anything I'm not too great withddigital art either.. If I was I would totally have submitted some stuff for pokebeach since it is half of my life!
    Drohn, Thanks! I will post the first chapter of a story I'm currently working after I work out some final kinks. :3
    Drohn, Yeah, considering the fact that mewtwo was made from mew it would really make sense that mew gets one or two megas XD
    Drohn, Thanks a lot! and yes nuzlocke is really hard! :( cool but hard; and about the megas I'm crossing my fingers in hopes of a mega Empoloen or some other cool megas like mew! :D
    Leuk inderdaad :) Kwam al veel op de site, maar nog niet zo veel op het forum en nu ik weer wat meer tijd heb om te spelen, dacht ik: waarom niet? Wat zijn je favoriete games? En speel je alleen de games of verzamel je ook kaarten en zo?
    Hello. Quick question. In the Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire thread, do you think it needs a topic about Team Magma/Team Aqua. Considering that since ORAS are total remakes, I was wondering if it would be okay to discuss about teams & whether or not their stories in the games will be modified.
    I got the work done that I could, ended up failing a class, but I kept all of my scholarships. Standards aren't too high there, which is good for me I guess. It's probably why the school sucks though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back