King Xerneas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Que bien! He estado en España por casi 6 meses. Estoy aprendiendo español. :D Ya he estudio español por 2 años, pero todavia no puedo hablarlo fluido. Un poco tarde, pero si, puedes votar ahora. :p
    Oh I found my video. Here's the proof that the Virizion is legit. Kinda miss it now but loving that Meowstic. :S I didn't even like Virizion but somehow I am a bit sentimental about that shiny. Oh well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZa7Ry5NRxU

It's long, so you just need the first 30 seconds to see that I didn't use an AR.
    Hey! Until:

There is a limit to your amount of likes per day, so the votes will be counted on a predetermined date. This way everyone will be able to reserve enough likes if they want to participate.

This round ends on Thursday 8 PM EST.
    Haha, you do keep a watchful eye on things :p
    KoN is not to be underestimated mind, he'll be far superior than me soon and he'll be beating me more often than he is now :)
    Don't feel pressured into man, challenge when you feel you're ready :)
    If you can get Han down to such a close victory then you can't be bad, he knows what he's doing and he's pretty good.
    Does that mean my reputation precedes me somehow? :p
    I think we should at least give the option :)

Wow, that's really really interesting and sounds like an exceptional feature. It does slightly worry me that it may not be an exact representation of my play-style though :p I'm going to have a play around with it tomorrow I think, is battling yourself a possibility?
    Thanks for replying, it's quite an informative post. I can understand the embarrassment factor of it now you mention it. I don't think it comes across effectively in the thread but some of us want to use it as a teaching environment. If a challenger loses to me I'd like to help them improve to the point where they can beat me for example. Do you think yourself and other challengers would feel more comfortable challenging if we didn't publicly display your name in our records until you won, we'd instead use something like "Challenger #1" and keep the actual names recorded in a document that only the Brains can access?

A "mock battle"? How does that work exactly, I'm not familiar with it :S
    It sucks that I cant give out Shiny Regirocks now. But hey, that peace offer is still up. If your not interested I will have to take down Tyrantrum for you.
    Seeing as you're our official Frontier stalker, maybe you could help us out. Is there a reason you haven't challenged yet or feel discouraged from challenging?

A lot of users look at the thread but there aren't many that actually challenge.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back