E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• evil_elf, yeah just went to one recently and came 2nd (first Tournament in Masters) and have another one 2 weeks
    oh my bad idk why i sayd cursedrop i ment feinting spell--Grrrr i hate that card but i agree with you_the arwork on it is awesome.
    evil_elf, Florida, they're driving home, and I'm flying. I get some more time here than they do so I can go to my last tournament in Minnesota.
    ooo, i love the artwork on almost all gengar cards!my fav is the gengar prime!
    evil_elf, Well I've planned on looking after my parents leave on their trip, when I don't have much work to do.
    Exacly, and i have to trade little to nothing for them-i see your fav pokemon is cinccino-DO THE WAVE!!!(i luv the card and cinccino)
    evil_elf, it's not that you're bugging me; it's that I have rather mixed feelings of a string of profile comments that just looks like a conversation.

PMs work fine.
    evil_elf, It makes guys look like they can't find a good hair style in my opinion.

You'll see all kinds of people with Bieber hair, jerk or not :\
    evil_elf, this explains the excessively long string of profile comments (and I was seeking to cut them down if possible).
    No worries, though.
    So what's next to talk about on the agenda?
    awww that lame dood =(--and i want turtwigs coz i use to collect them and then my cousin put them in a mini binder in my jacket and then my mom washed the jacked so i was left turtwigless =(....
    evil_elf, looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove broccoli
    by the way, are you aware that Pokebeach has a chatroom
    evil_elf, baby corn? Sweetcorn? Chocolate-covered popcorn?
    (In any case I don't think I've had any of those things.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back