professorlight
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• professorlight, Actually, I only harvest their souls, not their lives. So, I have a already dwindling supply.
    professorlight,
    I might have to do it tomorrow, as I'm putting on the final touches I have on a presentation I have to do tomorrow.
    Not really. Racists lack a conscious, so they are animals. Micheal Vick is their Ringleader, and PeTA sponsors the Honey Badger, as long as they pay tribute of one soul per day to the honey badger. Also, it has to be the soul of a member.
    professorlight, I see you! On my friends list. Next time we're both on we'll make it happen.
    professorlight, No specifics, any nature or gender is fine. ^^ Do you want a Scatterbug too so you can collect another pattern?
    professorlight, Waa Mienshao is so cute in Pokemon Amie!
    And High Plains is definitely no where near one of my favorite patterns. :\
    professorlight, it just sounded a little bit like something was the matter. I must have been mistaken then, sorry.
    professorlight, because I'm incredibly choosy about the people I choose to hang out with. And at the very least, even if they aren't smart, they understand the jokes, and that's really all I require.
    professorlight, and that's why I hang around smart people (most of the time). My xkcd ref drops are usually met with smiles and laughter.
    professorlight, I know what it actually said, silly. Doesn't mean that it didn't remind me of xkcd.

I find that xkcd is almost always relevant.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back